Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electronic Massager?

I know that the idea of massage is to awaken and stimulate the growth/cells or something along those lines so would a handheld vibrating massager help? Obviously hands cannot create a vibrating effect.

I have occasionally been using my tanda clear+ (blue light therapy for acne) which also vibrates, it may be just coincidence as I have been taking herbs & FSO massages, but I have grown 1.5 inches in 9 days but could they be linked?

You should try to continue it. I am sure it will help you more in increasing your size. Or if you can do massage naturally by hand with some ayurvedic oil then it will be the best solution.

I started out with a DR-HO'S electro muscle massage thingy.
A little power box with two electro pads.
Then moved up to a electronic breast stimulator with adjustable cone shaped
electrodes that fit around breasts. (ebay around $20 to $30)

They do improve circulation as well as muscle tone which in turn seemed to help cleavage. When adjusted to right setting if nothing else the feel mighty good. As far increase in size I am not 100% sure yet as I am on PM also.

I just bought one of those little pink massagers from ebay. Hopefully it'll work out okay.
Smile

(17-12-2012, 02:53 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I started out with a DR-HO'S electro muscle massage thingy.
A little power box with two electro pads.
Then moved up to a electronic breast stimulator with adjustable cone shaped
electrodes that fit around breasts. (ebay around $20 to $30)

They do improve circulation as well as muscle tone which in turn seemed to help cleavage. When adjusted to right setting if nothing else the feel mighty good. As far increase in size I am not 100% sure yet as I am on PM also.

Elisaustin- Can you link to which product you used? There are a few on ebay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon