Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM journey begins! Would loove advice:)

Wink 

Hello Ladies

I have finally begun a Pm program, my first approach to NBE.
Ive purchased and begun using a Thai PM from an ebay seller, its 400 mg a pill. I began the day my period ended and continued until my temperature drop, which all worked out fine. I started on just one pill a day to get adjusted.

Now I've just begun my luteal program today. I am doing
Fennel and Fenugreek powders ( 2teaspoons), and SP berries at 3600 mg a day. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciatedSmile

Follicular- 400mg pm,
2400 mg sheep placenta( bottle says it contains dna, collagen and elastin as welll...)
6 collagen pills from Youtheory advanced formula
Luteal- two teaspoons fenugreek and fennel, 3600 mg SP berries, collagen and placenta

Looking forward I would like to switch Ladies Pueraria or at least Suplife, a pm cream, and adding a decent HGH supp and wild yam in luteal

Waiting for Biowoman Pm cream, HGH supplementWink, and Ladies Pueraria!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for them all to arrive, esp the puerariaSmile

Okay
Hgh Supplement arrived.
Ladies P arrived.
Pm cream in transit.
Next coming cycle I will begin hgh supp with ladies P during follicular phase.
I will order whitex next to add during L. Phase. I am unsure about the fg and fennel though. No adverse affects but I am just unsure if its too much. I want to keep them for shape more than growth.
I am eating alot of protein and will include hemp protein shake as well as another single protein powder daily.

Hello MistressGeorge, I did a search on suplife and found out about your program. Any updates to share so far?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon