Chicken feet soup
Woman Ultra Vitamin by Twinlab - 4 pills morning
MSM by Carlson - 3000mg
Evening Primerose oil by Swansons- 1000mg
Vitamin K2 - 100mcg
L-Glutamin by Swansons - 1000mg

Please give me your comments. Many thanks <3

Hi Sophie!

It sounds like you're making a good decision starting out with the herbs you have chosen.

I joined this site last week and am also taking FG, SP and WY and EPO but I read that FG is only effective when you take over 3000mg per day.

Your program sounds promising, I would love to try out chicken feet but eww....!

I have already had 1 inch of growth and plenty of pains/itchyness which could indicate more growth. I'm not sure if this is due to the herbs i'm taking or the massages with flaxseed oil.

Best of luck in your program, keep us updated! :-)

(13-12-2012, 05:22 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Hi Sophie!

It sounds like you're making a good decision starting out with the herbs you have chosen.

I joined this site last week and am also taking FG, SP and WY and EPO but I read that FG is only effective when you take over 3000mg per day.

Your program sounds promising, I would love to try out chicken feet but eww....!

I have already had 1 inch of growth and plenty of pains/itchyness which could indicate more growth. I'm not sure if this is due to the herbs i'm taking or the massages with flaxseed oil.

Best of luck in your program, keep us updated! :-)

Congratulations on your growth! That is amazing. Your good news motivates me to stick with the NBE. Many thanks <3

I think I will cook the chicken feet with green papaya. not better taste but people said green papaya is good for boobies.

I have no idea about the mg intake of FG. I just take it according to the suggested use on the label of the kit 2 by Greenbush.
I will check this later. Thank you for your suggestion.

I will try to update my NBE frequently.

Regards.

No problem! Big Grin

The only thing with FG is that it isn't supposed to be used for breast enhancement (or wasn't it's intention), and therefore will probably not guide you to take as much as you need to experience it!

I'm glad you are motivated! Maybe take a picture now so you can compare it to when you have grown to chart your progress Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon