Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Infamous plateau

Thumbs Up 

Hello dear NBelievers,
Can someone please explain how to detect a plateau?
I know it's when you stop growing for a “long periode“ of time but do you still get growth symptomes like growing pains?

Im on a plateau if I'm having no signs of growth, I think listening to my body in this way has helped my breasts grow so fast because I don't let growth pause too long if I am feeling no signs at all of growth a week then I can normally restart growth with a short break from pills and my noogleberry.

once you know your own growth signs well its easy to know when you plateau or need to change something of your program
Rainbow 

I agree with Bonita, at first it's hard to tell when your slowing down and about to hit a wall. But if you notice your growth signs slowing up or stopping completely then your know might hit a plateau. Take a break and flush your system clean try start again at a low dosage is what I would say is best for plateaus.

Thanks for the answers, if I understood well I'm not on a plateau as long as I have growing pains. I'm glad to hear that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon