Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts

Hi I'm very new to this site, I didn't even realise that these type of sites existed until I accidentally stumbled across it while browsing. I am 18 and a few years ago during vital devolving stages I developed anorexia and this has left me with tubular breasts they are triangle shape, very saggy and my nipples which are very big and flat point downwards. I would say I am a 34 b I am not too bothered about size it's just the shape that really gets me down and knocks my confidence. I have been saving up for surgery but i will have to wait a long tine as i am still a student. I have been reading about using bovine ovary and noogleberry to help the shape. Could anyone suggest anything to help or some sort of program to help as I really have no idea where to start!!! Sad

Any advice will be appreciated Smile

Thank you in advance xx

Ps sorry for the essay!! Xx

anastasia corrected her tubular breasts and gained a lot of size with ultra bust a bovine ovary supplement and a noogleberry pump
massage with flaxseed could also be a good place to start I do this with the female deer exercise twice daily.

(12-12-2012, 01:56 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  anastasia corrected her tubular breasts and gained a lot of size with ultra bust a bovine ovary supplement and a noogleberry pump
massage with flaxseed could also be a good place to start I do this with the female deer exercise twice daily.

Where could one find a summary of what she did? I'm also new to this place.

Look in the personal program thread for Anastasia916's personal program. Reading through this thread and her pictures pages should give you an extensive overview of her progress and regimens that she followed.

JTX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon