Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ideas for getting the domes closer together/more cleavage?

Hello!

I am making great progress with the Noogleberry, but I would like to get more growth closer to the middle. I have attached a picture of what my system looks like. I glued on foam insulation and trimmed it in the middle as much as I could, but I still have too much space in the middle. I was thinking maybe there is a way to cut off a part of the side of each dome, or use a heat gun to attach them in the center? Ideas?

What has worked for you to increase cleavage?

Thanks!

Attached Files
.pdf 2012-12-08 22.02.16.pdf Size: 40.73 KB  Downloads: 136

Hi lisab,

I sometimes use a nylon strap for a sleeping bag, to pull the domes closer together. I'll put the domes on, using enough vacuum to hold them in place, then put the strap around them, then release the vacuum so that the domes will slide, then tighten the strap and pump up again.

If you plan on cutting your domes be sure to cut exactly the same amount from each dome. Remove the rough edges, and using silicone sealant for aquariums, glue them together. This type of silicone sealant is the only thing I know of that _might_ work.

From what I have seen of this type of plastic, heat will cause it to crack.

Be prepared to buy more domes.

BigDave

"From what I have seen of this type of plastic, heat will cause it to crack"

Yes. The plastic is fragile. And using the heat gun distorts domes. I tried this without success.

You could always do it one side at a time? It's more time consuming, but it would be the best way if you want more tissue near the middle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon