Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast itching

Exclamation 

So i'm getting some serious itching on my breast, nipples and chest area. All I'm using is Ainterol PM capsules/cream, and some jojoba oil for noogling. I'm hoping its signs of growth, but i'm also wondering if theres an ingredient thats irritating my skin.

Did anyone else get this itching? Did it lead to growth for you?
HuhHuh

Hi Lucy,

The itching is probably due to the skin/breasts being stretched during noogling. This will eventualy turn into growth as the skin cells and breast tissues multiply.

Otherwise, it may be something in the cream or jojoba oil that is causing it.

My breasts itch while I'm noogling and for a short while afterwards. This is due to my skin being stretched.

I use the Ainterol PM powder and currently a flaxseed oil/olive oil blend for lubrication/massage.

BigDave

oh I wouldn't use jojoba oil its meant to break down fatty deposits below skin -its good for celulite and you can use it to reduce breasts the 'itching' sounds similar to the tingle anticellulite lotions give, so no need to waste it just use it on your waist which will make your breast look bigger if you have a slim waist.
try noogleberry with flaxseed oil its very effective and probably cheaper.

(10-12-2012, 02:14 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  oh I wouldn't use jojoba oil its meant to break down fatty deposits below skin -its good for celulite and you can use it to reduce breasts the 'itching' sounds similar to the tingle anticellulite lotions give, so no need to waste it just use it on your waist which will make your breast look bigger if you have a slim waist.
try noogleberry with flaxseed oil its very effective and probably cheaper.

Really? I hope thats not the case because the Ainterols Pueraria mirifica breast cream im using lists jojoba oil as one of the ingredient. Along with evening primrose, avocado, and shea butter.

I specifically bought a separate bottle of jojoba oil thinking it would be a safe since it was already in the pm cream and it wouldn't interfere with other ingredients/growth. Sad

Thanks for letting me know about that though. Do you have any links about the jojoba breaking down fatty deposits, I couldnt find much on it. I'll probably still use this up and get flaxseed next time.

Hi there,

A note on jojoba oil, it's not actually an oil (a fat), it's actually a wax. I can't offer any opinion on it's use in reducing cellulite.

OK, did a Google search on jojoba oil cellulite, found that jojoba oil is used as a carrier oil for essential oils like rosemary and fennel, among others. It's used to dilute the essential oils to make them safe to apply to the skin and easier to massage in.

For those on a low-fat/fat restricted diet, jojoba oil can be used to replace other cooking oils, being a wax it is indigestable. So, zero calories. Just be sure there are no additives that would make it incompatible for dietary consumption.

By the way, jojoba nuts are high in protein and taste pretty good, and can be eaten raw or roasted.

BigDave

Thanks BigDave thats pretty interesting.

I wonder how they taste now. lol
I'm actually trying to put on a little weight and increase my protien intake, its been really difficult though.
I'm trying to drink lots of whole milk, thats suppose to help aborb the pm as well.

Hi Luxy,

On my jar of Ainterol PM powder it says:

The efficiency of this product can be enhanced if taken with an enriched-calcium liquid or with calcium tablets.

So it's not the milk, but the calcium in it that's needed.

Myself, I can't drink milk, any dairy product can be problematic. And for me, gaining weight is no problem, in fact the opposite, taking off about 70 lbs would be nice. If I can do it without losing the little I've gained on top.

BigDave

PS Sorry about the Lucy earlier, cellphone auto-corrects and I didn't catch it.

Its no problem.

I think your noogling would help maintain your breast growth while you loose weight. Smile Lets hope!

I should probably add some calcium tablets, there are just some days were I cant handle all that milk.

Hi Luxy,

Yes, let's hope. So far it seems to be helping me to maintain or even get a slight gain, despite the weight loss. Most of the time I maintain the same relative difference between the under bust and across bust measurements. E.g., 50" under, 51" across -- 49" under, 50" across.

If I remember correctly, my last measurements, over a month ago, were 48" under and 52" across. I don't noogle the night before measuring, so that I'm not measuring swelling. But, I've only lost a third of the weight I need to.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon