Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO halal?

https://www.idealvitamins.com/mobile/pro...temid=4940
I think these are bovine ovary in cellulose capsuals it also says its from new Zealand where animal standards are good you could message the seller to be sure?

Hello OP,
Are you Muslim? I don't know if BO can be halal for muslim unless the cows are slaughtered by muslims.
Maybe sheep placenta is another option for you? No animal slaughtering or harmed in the process because placenta is expelled during birth. They said that pig placenta is the best but you might have issues with halal thing again.

Yes, but I disagree with the "it's only halal if slaughtered by Muslims" statement because the Quran states that food prepared by Jews and Christians are OK as well. I found the pig placenta suggestion very very humorous.

Food preparation and animal slaughtering are two different things Shy as long as the food is halal for you then it doesn't matter who prepares the food and if you are a practising Muslim you would know that certain recitation is required to perform the slaughter.

I don't know why you find it ridiculous but I dig up some informations that some internal organs are prohibited for Muslims to be eaten that including animals' ovaries and placentas. I'm sorry for suggesting the sheep placenta. Now I'm not suggesting anything Wink

I think I would eat anything if it would grow me some boobs and not make me fat elsewhere! OMG what does that say about me?!!!!

Totally unconnected but reminds me of a book I am currently reading called Snow by Orhan Pamuk. Asks lots of religion based questions. So far so good Smile

Sauterelle,

Where in the Qur'an does it say that food prepared by Jews and Christians is OK? You've piqued my curiosity.

JTX

i sent e-mail to ultrabreast. they told me ultrabreast doesn't include any pig gelatin or pig product. now im searching about bovine ovary's effects and side effects. if i am convinced about the side effect, i'll order.

(14-02-2013, 12:03 AM)balsalkim Wrote:  i sent e-mail to ultrabreast. they told me ultrabreast doesn't include any pig gelatin or pig product. now im searching about bovine ovary's effects and side effects. if i am convinced about the side effect, i'll order.

I'm confused by your post?

Bovine is cattle ie cows, buffalo etc... What does that have to do with pig gelatin or pig product?

Halal is much more then just the type of animal..

(14-02-2013, 12:39 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  
(14-02-2013, 12:03 AM)balsalkim Wrote:  i sent e-mail to ultrabreast. they told me ultrabreast doesn't include any pig gelatin or pig product. now im searching about bovine ovary's effects and side effects. if i am convinced about the side effect, i'll order.

I'm confused by your post?

Bovine is cattle ie cows, buffalo etc... What does that have to do with pig gelatin or pig product?

Halal is much more then just the type of animal..

According to the muslim belief pig and the all pig product are not halal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon