Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I only gain weight all over help!

I have been trying to get my boobs to grow for three years but all the supplements do is make me gain weight all over so I still have exactly the same proportions as when I started. I gain too much weight in my stomach. That's where my weight always went and that's where it still goes even though I am taking pills to help me have a more womanly distribution of fat! I could have gotten the same results just eating a lot. Sad I've tried the noogleberry, PM, BO, fenugreek. Does anyone have any tips? I feel like I should just save for surgery cuz nothing is working for me.

I have found with a lot of herbs my appetite increases so il gain on my stomache and breasts for a bit until I balance the eating back to normal then the stomach fat goes leaving just the breast enlargement maybe this is the same for you? if yes its just a case of watching what you eat more carefully than normal while talking herbs or you could try a different methods to herbs like hypnosis or topical herbs/oils with massage or pumping or things you've tried before but different combinations and sticking to it long enough for possible results to show I believe there's a right balance of nbe for everyone its just finding the method that works adapting it to suit you then continuing to change programs as your body changes
you can also try hormone tests for helping finding balance
nbe is not easy but very rewarding belive me to have your own real natural big breasts I'm so happy I chose no surgery real is much nicer small or big than hard plastic chests Smile

I have found with a lot of herbs my appetite increases so il gain on my stomache and breasts for a bit until I balance the eating back to normal then the stomach fat goes leaving just the breast enlargement maybe this is the same for you? if yes its just a case of watching what you eat more carefully than normal while talking herbs or you could try a different methods to herbs like glandular therapy or topical herbs/oils with massage or pumping I believe there's a right balance of nbe for everyone its just finding the method that works adapting it to suit you then continuing to change programs as your body changes

So when you lose weight taking herbs, you don't lose from your boobs and hips? I haven't lost very much weight since starting NBE but I will try it and see if it works! I hope it does, I'd much rather have real boobs than plastic ones.

^don't know what's up with my posts Haha
Yh thats how it seems to go with me and pm I've got very good growth but to start il gain on the stomach aswell because of the change in appetite this does go when I fix my eating back to normal I haven't lost any growth in my breasts and Ibe been a lil on off with my program recently looking to try again with a lower dose of pm

Bonita, what herbs did you took? I'm thinking about trying the fenugreek, saw palmetto, and dong quai.

(08-12-2012, 02:45 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  ^don't know what's up with my posts Haha
Yh thats how it seems to go with me and pm I've got very good growth but to start il gain on the stomach aswell because of the change in appetite this does go when I fix my eating back to normal I haven't lost any growth in my breasts and Ibe been a lil on off with my program recently looking to try again with a lower dose of pm

Maybe you can try creams instead?

Sweetpea, I don't have any tips but am in exactly the same boat as you. I've tried all the methods you have and feel that no fat ever gets distributed to my boobs only the rest of my body. It makes me wonder if I just have few or defective receptors in my boobs? No idea but I hope to find the combo that works and hope you do too.

(08-12-2012, 01:15 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  I have been trying to get my boobs to grow for three years but all the supplements do is make me gain weight all over so I still have exactly the same proportions as when I started. I gain too much weight in my stomach. That's where my weight always went and that's where it still goes even though I am taking pills to help me have a more womanly distribution of fat! I could have gotten the same results just eating a lot. Sad I've tried the noogleberry, PM, BO, fenugreek. Does anyone have any tips? I feel like I should just save for surgery cuz nothing is working for me.

How old are you? Do you have a history of stress, food poisoning, malnourishment, carry kids?
Look deeper. Functioning of organs are probably where you need to look such as liver, kidney, colon, spleen, pancreas and nutrient metabolism. Maybe your glandular system while your at it. Curezone is a great place to look. A whole body cleanse will do you good. I am currently on a non stop liver and colon cleanse and hope to move to pancreas, spleen and kidney cleansing after 6 months. I know this helps with sustaining and gaining a womanly figure. Women give up so easily and resort to implants or say nbe will not work (shakes head), instead of getting to know their body and what's really the issue.

Just doing nbe protocols that have worked for others is so easy to do but we have to remember we have different issues that will set us back if we don't adress them first.

are you normally dehydrated? i find if i don't take any supplements at all i quickly dehydrate and "look" thinner all over, then as soon as i start my supps again i plump out everywhere first. i normally welcome this though.

have you tried adding enzymes to your routine? they always cure any bloating and excess body jiggling for me, and lots and lots of water to flush your system

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon