Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

f up supple pueraria mirifica

I kinda got stuck at 41/41.5 in with ainterol just ordered some 'f up supple' i think its a Japanese breast supplement with placenta( I know chiyomilk used placenta with pm and got some of the most amazing nbe results so I thought id try these also the pills are in smaller doses(6to8 small pills a day ) so you take them throughout the day rather than just a big dose at night Im interested if this will be better for me because ainterol 500mg seemed too strong
so has anyone tried these supplements? they are quite cheap into the other Japanese brands only about 40dollar per month supply
http://japanbeauty.ecrater.com/p/5889805...-and-waist

When you say strong. You felt it? How so?
My wife notices nothing.

(04-01-2013, 01:10 AM)jiberish Wrote:  When you say strong. You felt it? How so?
My wife notices nothing.

Its hard to say definitely a change in my mood like a lot with more teary or angry and big headache I also reduced because of veins more showing and when I did lower dose I got a spurt of growth and all symptoms gone so I feel it must have been too high estrogen well I was feeling unbalanced in myself and les pm helped everything.

Before starting the f up supple pills I will use for just over a month and review back with how it goes.

Uh pic allways look worse uploaded than on my phone so sorry

You are like the post child for NBE heh.

I am curious to see how it goes.

LOL complete poster child! Even with a bad photo that is serious cleavage, I never thought it was possible.

Let us know how you get on Bonita, I am beginning to think the reason why PM does nothing for me is the high dosage at 500mg.

PM is worst herb. The effects are so god damn varied it is impossible to gather any kind of data on an effective dosage. You could need more, you could need less, it could not work at all for you, you might to balance something else and there are jack all indicators to tell you in which direction you need to go.

Yes I know I want to try this one because it allows for more varied dose and because of the placenta in it.

taking 4 to 5 of these per day and using beautibusti twice per day.
today im feeling real growing aches and they look like they do while growing been measuring at 42 inches or more for over a week so I an sure something good is happening I like.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon