Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

(12-12-2012, 10:59 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(12-12-2012, 06:13 AM)natty92 Wrote:  I'd like to say thank you for posting the japanese massage youtube video! I have now started to add it into my program as it's free and can't do any harm!

I have just massaged using flaxseed oil (and a garnier body lotion containing phyto-caffeine.. I know it is rumoured that caffeine inhibits growth but I also remember reading this was a myth. If anything it should be beneficial because it is a stimulant. The way it is advertised on the lotion is having a firming effect)

I can already feel itchyness which I assume means something is happening! Big Grin

Haha no problem (: sharing is caring right? And good luck in your program!
Thank you very much!

I think we are quite similar, I started with a 31 inch breast measurement and created my program on December 4th. And now have a 32 inch bust measurement.

I believe I am a 30C/32B but I had some comments on my picture to say that I looked more like a 32AAA/32AA!

Out of interest what are your above and below bust measurements? I'm assuming the 24-32 measurements are waist and hips?

I am interested in which progress you have because you are starting with PM and I am starting on something considered more mild (FG, SP & WY).

Do you do the japanese massage yourself?

(12-12-2012, 11:41 PM)natty92 Wrote:  
(12-12-2012, 06:13 AM)natty92 Wrote:  I'd like to say thank you for posting the japanese massage youtube video! I have now started to add it into my program as it's free and can't do any harm!

I have just massaged using flaxseed oil (and a garnier body lotion containing phyto-caffeine.. I know it is rumoured that caffeine inhibits growth but I also remember reading this was a myth. If anything it should be beneficial because it is a stimulant. The way it is advertised on the lotion is having a firming effect)

I can already feel itchyness which I assume means something is happening! Big Grin

Thank you very much!

I think we are quite similar, I started with a 31 inch breast measurement and created my program on December 4th. And now have a 32 inch bust measurement.

I believe I am a 30C/32B but I had some comments on my picture to say that I looked more like a 32AAA/32AA!

Out of interest what are your above and below bust measurements? I'm assuming the 24-32 measurements are waist and hips?

I am interested in which progress you have because you are starting with PM and I am starting on something considered more mild (FG, SP & WY).

yea the 24-32 is my waist and hips measurements, my above bust is 29.5 and below is 27. Just somehow i fit perfectly in any 32B bras padded or un-padded, i even tried 32A's and they are too tight on my boobs :o

Well so far my progress is not showing any difference, since its only been 1 week? lol i will probably update with pictures after 1 month. And yes i do the japanese massages myself twice daily with the cream "Naturaful".

(13-12-2012, 01:35 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  

Thank you very much!

yea the 24-32 is my waist and hips measurements, my above bust is 29.5 and below is 27. Just somehow i fit perfectly in any 32B bras padded or un-padded, i even tried 32A's and they are too tight on my boobs :o

Well so far my progress is not showing any difference, since its only been 1 week? lol i will probably update with pictures after 1 month. And yes i do the japanese massages myself twice daily with the cream "Naturaful".
I was also very confused because I do have one 30B (32A) bra which does not fit me, it's a balconette and seems to cut my breasts in half! The cup size is definitely too small for me!

My back size comes up as 29" but a 32 band is definitely too loose even on the tightest hook... I even find sometimes 30 back sizes are too loose, and 28 is really the only one that I can be comfortable with on the largest hook.

This leads me to believe that I am measuring wrong :s

I experienced 1 inch of growth within 4 days of massage with flaxseed oil (I had only started to take the herbs, 1/2 a day's worth at the time) and rockmelon ringtone and have since maintained that 1 inch (now day 8).

every day I seem to have sore, tender boobs with some pain at times and they have become very soft and squishy in the last day or so.

I'm super excited that I have results so quickly, although I am still wary that maybe it is swelling.

I will definitely be interested to hear about your progress! Big Grin Good Luck!

(13-12-2012, 01:50 AM)natty92 Wrote:  
(13-12-2012, 01:35 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  

Thank you very much!

I was also very confused because I do have one 30B (32A) bra which does not fit me, it's a balconette and seems to cut my breasts in half! The cup size is definitely too small for me!

My back size comes up as 29" but a 32 band is definitely too loose even on the tightest hook... I even find sometimes 30 back sizes are too loose, and 28 is really the only one that I can be comfortable with on the largest hook.

This leads me to believe that I am measuring wrong :s

I experienced 1 inch of growth within 4 days of massage with flaxseed oil (I had only started to take the herbs, 1/2 a day's worth at the time) and rockmelon ringtone and have since maintained that 1 inch (now day 8).

every day I seem to have sore, tender boobs with some pain at times and they have become very soft and squishy in the last day or so.

I'm super excited that I have results so quickly, although I am still wary that maybe it is swelling.

I will definitely be interested to hear about your progress! Big Grin Good Luck!

yea my boobs also got very squishy after taking PM for 8 days now, i was worry that its not working but i read a post saying that squishy boobs means nbe is doing their work, and my boobs looks more tube-like instead of round so idk...but i will be looking forward to the swelling in luteal phase! Big Grin

I can't comment on the tube shape as I haven't experienced this!

I have noticed a bigger difference in size between my slightly larger left breast and the right one, I'm hoping that there won't be too bigger difference when they grow!!

I believe I'm in the luteal phase at the moment, I'm not sure if that makes any difference and at the moment don't have much knowledge on cycling! I don't know if this will be significant or not. But i'd be interested to see what size they swell to just before my period, that could be quite exciting!

i believe that cycling is to help the herbs to promote certain type or hormones in certain days in ur cycle such as in follicular phase you want to increase estrogen more than progesterone, and in luteal phase you want to increase progesterone and prolactin more because in follicular phase is when estrogen is more active and helps the growth of your mammary glands (meaning larger breasts), and in luteal phase is when progesterone and prolactin is doing their work to give you that nicely round and full shape. That's what i believe not too sure what the others might think :x

And i just found out why my boobs look more like odd cylinder shape because of the increase in estrogen and not enough progesterones in my body, (hence im only taking PM in follicular phase) and hopefully during my luteal phase when i start taking progesterone herbs i will regain some rounder, fuller shape and LARGER breasts! Big Grin

Ooooooh so now I have all the growth to come in my follicular stage? Big Grin wahey!

I need to do a bit more research into which herbs I should be taking in which stage.

I've currently been taking FG, SP and YW in the luteal phase, hopefully that's the right thing to do!

but now i'm probably going to have to purchase different herbs for the follicular phase Sad
I am so confused! Is there a topic where there are herbs & which stage they should be taken in? I'm struggling a little!

(13-12-2012, 06:24 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Ooooooh so now I have all the growth to come in my follicular stage? Big Grin wahey!

I need to do a bit more research into which herbs I should be taking in which stage.

I've currently been taking FG, SP and YW in the luteal phase, hopefully that's the right thing to do!

but now i'm probably going to have to purchase different herbs for the follicular phase Sad
I am so confused! Is there a topic where there are herbs & which stage they should be taken in? I'm struggling a little!

Most women here takes PM during follicular phase (estrogen)
then they take FG, SP, WY in luteal phase (progesterones & prolactin herbs)

That's what i'm doing now PM (Ladies Peuraria 99) in follicular and FG, WY in luteal phase (Super B-up drop)

(14-12-2012, 02:08 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(13-12-2012, 06:24 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Ooooooh so now I have all the growth to come in my follicular stage? Big Grin wahey!

Most women here takes PM during follicular phase (estrogen)
then they take FG, SP, WY in luteal phase (progesterones & prolactin herbs)

That's what i'm doing now PM (Ladies Peuraria 99) in follicular and FG, WY in luteal phase (Super B-up drop)
Oh awesome! I'm not sure if I want to cycle yet. I measured yesterday and I have already grown 1.5 inches since I started (9 days!) so maybe I'll introduce it in if growth slows down. I know it could be swelling but it seems to be holding up... I have another week or so left of my luteal phase anyway.

Thank you though, it's good to know that I'm doing the "right" or most popular thing Smile

I am so inspired by everyone on these forums! Big Grin

Sadly there isn't a thread about why herbs to take when. There is no "right" way to do it per say, there's the generally promoted and accepted way and also the popular way of doing the cycling as well.

Then some cycle some don't. I don't cycle personally other than ramp up, ramp down. It's partially dependent on what you're taking. I'm also on a BC pill so my hormones are constant I do believe so I ramp up and down on certain things to create my hormonal changes.

PM, as you're both taking is very commonly cycled due to its strength and potency. We all want to avoid becoming estrogen dom.

Here's a link that's all about herbs and helped me really create a better plan. Hope it helps

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11113

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon