Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I take Fenugreek with Saw Palmetto?

I'm 24, 5'2 1/2, and weigh about 95 lbs (I'm underweight). I want to take herbs for weight gain, breast enhancement, pms, acne, and boils. Should I take Fenugreek with Saw Palmetto or should I take Fenugreek alone? I did some research on both herbs and I read that they both cause abnormal bleeding. I don't want to take that risk since I'm trying to build back iron in my blood. I've also read on here that a user had success by using Fenugreek/Fennel/Saw Palmetto. Will it be a good combination for me? And what do recommend the dosage for each?

That worries me, cause I am taking fenugreek and saw palmetto right now. It seems to be working but I am also rubbing flaxseed oil on during my messages.

I have a very sensitive body and FG and SP have not caused me any problems yet when taken together alone. It's only when I start adding things into this mix I end up with problems.

mines is pretty sensitive too. that's why i asked.

(05-12-2012, 06:39 AM)BeneGesserit Wrote:  I have a very sensitive body and FG and SP have not caused me any problems yet when taken together alone. It's only when I start adding things into this mix I end up with problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon