Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally began my journey

I've decided to add hypnosis to my program. I've beening listening to xtreme boobster for three days and have noticed an improvement in shape and they're more plump Smile Tonight i'm going to start blake talks. After seeing how little an inch really is (atleat on my body it is) i'm looking for ways to quicken my results with non hormonal methods since i'm already taking herbs. I'm a bit of an impatent person lol
I also decided to switch back to fennel. With hops i wasn't getting as much growing pains. Now that i'm back on fennel the growing pains are back. But i think hops did help increase my booty. i measured my butt/hips and i'm measuring a bit over 40" and that was with only herbs because i didn't make any changes to my diet or exercises. My waist is also the same size so its not weight gain either.

That is great that you are seeing results with hypnosis. I have signed up for the discount group that Anastasia has gathered together on this thread, and am excited to start. Have you seen this? It might interest you! http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14313

As for your butt getting bigger but your waist staying the same size, that is still weight gain, sweetie Wink It is just that the fat is going to your butt and not your belly. It is hormonal weight gain, which targets different areas than the areas that weight gain caused just by increased caloric intake targets.

Congrats on your results!

Wow. It has been way too long since I last logged on. Just been so busy with school, work, and recently had 2 deaths in the family:/
But I have fabulous news! So during March I did a cleanse and had started back up on herbs again about 2 weeks ago and my current measurement are 34-27.5-40 (before:33-27-39). Smile According to VS I am now a 34B. And according to some online calculator I was a 34AA(I didn't get professionally measured :/). Surprisingly I haven't noticed as much growing pains I had before but I'm hoping to see as much growth I had before.

Sometime in the next week or so I'm going to try to get some maca for some extra junk in the trunk lol and volufiline. Since I found a regime that works for nbe I'm going to focus on fixing the rest of me haha.

Wow it has been awhile. Anywho my last 3 months I wasn't too committed to this so I didn't have such great results. I didn't massage, I didn't always take my herbs when I should have, I ran out so I started my clense like a week early it's just been awful. I did manage to get to 35" but then lost an inch in literally 1 weekSad. I will be listening to blaketalks to see if I can gain it back or atlas keep me from losing any more inches during my break. I'm going to make a few changes to my regime when I start up again in July. I'm going to try red clover instead of fennel. I've tried red clover before for other reasons and noticed I would get great swelling so I'm hoping I'll get faster results and I'll say on top of things so this doesn't happen again. Very frustrating process but it'll all be worth it in the endSmile

I try to post more often instead of like once every 2 months lol. Right now I'm focussing on losing weight and getting a bigger bum (am almost measuring 41") I'm mostly just working out and drinking whey protein. Tried fish oil but couldn't deal with th smell. I think it really does work though if you stick with it.

BTW has anyone ever tried licorice (the herb not candy lol) for nbe?

(18-06-2013, 01:28 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  BTW has anyone ever tried licorice (the herb not candy lol) for nbe?

Don't do it! I have been there, done that, and it's not good.

Licorice at doses that it'll serve any purpose at all towards nbe constantly taken will be extremely toxic.

So please! Just don't! Don't even THINK about going there!

(18-06-2013, 12:42 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-06-2013, 01:28 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  BTW has anyone ever tried licorice (the herb not candy lol) for nbe?

Don't do it! I have been there, done that, and it's not good.

Licorice at doses that it'll serve any purpose at all towards nbe constantly taken will be extremely toxic.

So please! Just don't! Don't even THINK about going there!

Oh gosh. Thanks. I was thinking of adding it but after hearing that I won't.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon