Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bountiful breast / BO questions

I suggest reading more on the forum because all of your questions are the most frequently asked questions and easy to find answers to.

Choosing between BO and herbs is personal preference, it depends on your body and what works for some may not work for others.

Again, it depends on the person but most people who do just BO don't gain much anywhere else.

(29-06-2013, 06:59 PM)Sammy95 Wrote:  Hi everyone im new here and trying to slowly sift through the wealth of info.

Basically im trying to figure out what program i should follow and i wondered why people choose bovine ovary therapy over any of the herb programs, does it get better results?

I dont know whether or not i have a hormone inbalance so if i bought either ultra breast or bountiful breast and just took that on its own without any other herbs would it still work?

Theres a lot of info on here about various herb combinations and dosages its so complicated im finding it hard to get my head around it all.

People seem to have a lot of success with bovine ovary so am very interested in giving it a go.

Any advice for a newbie would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

Hi jane thanks for your reply. I thought a lot of my questions are probably the ones that get asked a lot. I have been reading as much as i can, i think its because like you said a lot of it is personal preference, so every thread i read has conflicting opinions, i guess its a case of trial and error.

I have just read a thread about how bovine ovary can cause infertility and ovarian cancer and should not be taken, but then another thread says this is not true and is safe to take! Trying to figure out if one or the other is true is proving difficult as there doesnt seem to be a huge amount of scientific evidence on either.

Does anyone know where i maybe able to find out? Or does anyone have a view on this?

I would also be interested on hearing peoples personal experience when using BO, side effects, weight gain, acne etc..

Thanks again i appreciate the reply! In the mean time i will keep reading and researching!!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon