Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone tried this stuff?

http://www.ioffer.com/i/pueraria-mirific...-193933626

Its 26.90 for a pretty decent size jar of cream. Pueraria Mirifica Extract is the first ingredient.

As much as I like Ainterols PM cream, I cant afford to keep buying it and it doesn't last longer than a couple of months.

I haven't tried this cream but I saw it sold on a french website that sells pm products.
Here's the link:
http://www.pueraria.fr/mirifica/produits...finale.htm

I haven't ever tried any topical creams, but that one does look promising.

It does look good, wouldn't hurt to try with that price. I'll order some soon and report back what I think of it. Smile

It looks like it has some of the similar ingredients found in that of naturedays breast cream with the exception of the pueraria mirifica but you really can not beat the price.

I checked out some of the weird sounding ingredients, all of them were deemed safe and used in a lot of other everyday cosmetics.
If i'm careful I might be able to make it last 3 months which would be amazing. I just hope its as good as Ainterols PM cream.

Usehername, I am curious... how did this cream turn out for you?

You might want to check on eBay for Pueraria Mirifica Cream. You can usually find a 200 gram bottle for about the same price as this 150 gram one. You'll need to add the shipping charge to the buy-it-now price but today (3/21/2013) I found 9 such offerings with a total price between $26 and $32

To me, the biggest advantage of eBay is their buyer protection plan which shields you in case there's a problem with the transation. The biggest disadvantage is that most of these sellers are in the far east (Thailand, China, Hong Kong) so the product takes a while to arrive.

[attachment=3137][attachment=3135]As per my last posts on Pure PM purchased off ebay here are some pics of my results so far. PM is really working for me as I had a completely flat Man Boob free chest just over two months ago before taking this product in an attempt to achieve real male breasts. I am currently tasking PM every 8 hours without fail with half a glass of cows mil and have so far achieved what I regard as significant firm breasts so far. I have been on to the main suppliers here in the u.k. who have assured me that it is totally safe to continue PM capsules indefinitely, but after 6 months to ease off for at least a fortnight then start taking again to allow the body full adjustment process. If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this post or send me a private email and i will be only too happy to help out. Just to confirm - PM really works but beware there are many fake PM products out there. Purchase from a reputable source such as my own ebay supplier.

Best source and my own supplier, also the cheapest and does work as it`s the real Mcoy and 100% PURE!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251176811412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hi EXCALLIBER

i have just ordered my first batch of ainterol PM and wondered if you either cycle yours or use it in conjunction with any PC as i know a lot of people seem to.

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon