Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava users Mirana IUD

Hi all,

I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I have been on Brava for 9 weeks. I have gotten an approximately 1.5 inches in "growth" after the swelling goes down; this was maintained for 24 hours when I decided not wear it. I have missed a total of three nights. It appears I am a fast responder.

That being said, I believe my case is a little different from other users and wanted to see if anyone had a similar story. I was a full 32C and then lost over a cup with my period from the Mirana. Has anyone experienced this?

I am very a very tall natural hourglass. I always wanted the half a cup to be a 32D at my 32C weight, so decided to try the brava before switching back to the pill.

I have so many questions for you all! How long should I keep going on the brava. I am already using the second dome; for me this is the large. How much should I except to lose? Over how long?

How do you decide which herbs to take? Will these interact with my IUD or Brava? Is there a comprehensive guide to developing a NBE program on here somewhere? Has anyone had real results from just hypnotherapy?

Sex: Female
Pregnancy: No
Body Max Index: 17
Under: start 28 now 28
Bust: start 32 now 33/33.5
Above: start 31 now 30 (maybe four pounds lighter)
Birth-control: Mirana IUD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon