Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandappleluv's Journey starting with a 30AA

(20-12-2012, 08:03 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  Thanks guys for the advices! I did a little more research this morning & read that vitex helped a lot of women with pcos to regulate their periods.

I will take vitax, & most likely tumeric(i will research this a little bit to be 100% comfortable taking this) for my period.

Ever since discovering this site i have learn so much more about my body. Before i had no knowledge & just thought i was infertile.

Even if i don't at least grow in the chest department in the end, i am happy that i am finally taking care of my hormones & such.

I am currently taking vitex and I actually like the flavor, its refreshing compared to BO eghhh!

Some swore it shrunk their breasts but I think they were in no need of progesterone. I'd say if your adrenals are having a hard time with progesterone, this is def the herb, I read it works with the pituitary.

I have no swelling on luteal on it but it is my first cycle on it.

Update, i bought tumeric a day after my last post. couldn't find vitex @ walgreens so i might have to buy it online.

I am already trying to adjust my diet to be booby friendly so it can grow onto me. i find it really hard though because i love eating spicy food and chocolate. Brown rice is so tedious to cook also..

i am not sure if the tumeric has show any signs of working yet (kind of early for me to judge)

But as a person who had suffered from acne and redness since 5th grade(gradually became less worst when i learnt how to take care of skin in high school)my pimples are going away and i don't turn red in the face easily anymore!!!

not sure if it's because of the green tea or tumeric since i started consuming them both the same day..

i am now looking into which brand of spearmint tea to buy to also help with pcos.

(25-12-2012, 10:58 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  Update, i bought tumeric a day after my last post. couldn't find vitex @ walgreens so i might have to buy it online.

I am already trying to adjust my diet to be booby friendly so it can grow onto me. i find it really hard though because i love eating spicy food and chocolate. Brown rice is so tedious to cook also..

i am not sure if the tumeric has show any signs of working yet (kind of early for me to judge)

But as a person who had suffered from acne and redness since 5th grade(gradually became less worst when i learnt how to take care of skin in high school)my pimples are going away and i don't turn red in the face easily anymore!!!

not sure if it's because of the green tea or tumeric since i started consuming them both the same day..

i am now looking into which brand of spearmint tea to buy to also help with pcos.

Just wondering how much turmerici you're taking? I suffer from redness too. I actually bought some for that reason, but I wasn't sure what dose to take.

(26-12-2012, 06:15 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Just wondering how much turmerici you're taking? I suffer from redness too. I actually bought some for that reason, but I wasn't sure what dose to take.
Hey BustyBabe. I'm using Naturemade's tumeric. & the serving size is one capsule a day. I'm not sure how much I am taking per day but i believe I am taking 500mg(from what the back of the bottle tells me).

[Image: SAM_2956f_zpsb9757603.jpg]

Thanks for letting me know!

You have great boobs! Im so jealous, they are just the size I want. You definitely look way bigger than an AA. More like a B cup. Very round too.

Thanks usehername. i have a 32b bra & omg, it's 100% too roomy for me! lol.

Unlike most people on here who have their left smaller than their right.. my right is smaller and sags more. like i'm too young for it to start sagging!!!

when i am big enough to wear a bradelis bra, hopefully it will solve my problem. T___T

So since everybody keep saying I don't look like a 30AA I just want to double check and use different bra calculators online

85b says i'm a 30AA (where I first used to check my size)
babycenter says i'm a 30A
carnivalbras 30AA
(Lol @ these two below)
lindasonline 28D
pslingerie.co.uk 28D

since admin recommended carnivalbras, I'm pretty sure I am indeed a 30AA.

But thanks for telling my I look bigger than I actually am, it makes me feel better, haha.

(28-12-2012, 02:00 AM)pandappleluv Wrote:  So since everybody keep saying I don't look like a 30AA I just want to double check and use different bra calculators online

85b says i'm a 30AA (where I first used to check my size)
babycenter says i'm a 30A
carnivalbras 30AA
(Lol @ these two below)
lindasonline 28D
pslingerie.co.uk 28D

since admin recommended carnivalbras, I'm pretty sure I am indeed a 30AA.

But thanks for telling my I look bigger than I actually am, it makes me feel better, haha.

There is no way. You are at least a full A cup. I swear you look bigger than an AA, Fantastic!
Thumbs Up 

You really do have beautifully shaped breasts. The fact that your stomach is very flat combined with your small waist makes your breasts look larger than you say. LUCKY!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon