Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandappleluv's Journey starting with a 30AA

Just wanted to state that eventually I will try to get a smaller waist after i am done with getting rid of the stretch marks on my thighs and butt!

Previously before i ponder upon this site, my friends told me if I gained weight i will get bigger breasts.

So i ate a LOT and went from 90 lbs to 125 lbs! My breast did get a little bigger but as soon as i lost all that weight so fast, i went back to my original size and my butt and thighs went back to their original size also.

At first, i thought it was celliulite, but then a month later i looked closely at it & it's just stretch marks.. but still, those are hard to get rid of too.

12/05/2012
Below 26.25
Bust 30.35
Above 30.5
Gap 7.20
Weight 115
M2n 2.30

Last night while taking a shower i used pure olive oil to massage. My breast feels more jelly-like. I'm not sure if that's good for NBE?Huh

I notice the gap decreased!Big Grin

M2N= distance between mole to nipple
I have a mole of my left breast and it used to be literally next to my nipple when i was flat. Now, it's not. So i'm tracking that down now.

Today i am adding hypnosis to my program since others had said it worked well on them. I will be alternating between the boobster xtreme and DNA activator.

12/06/2012
Below 26.35
Bust 30.5
Above 30
Gap 7.20
M2N2.35
Weight 115

Yesterday I stay home and massage like four times? Twice with olive oil, once with the bsc cream and once w/out anything. My breast were sore before bed, I think that's because of how aggressive i massage though.Huh

Today i did not have time to massage in the morning, and i most likely won't tonight because i have to write my essay that is due tomorrow..

So the growth that i recorded today might go away, boo Angry

But besides that, I am going to buy a saliva test to see my hormone balance next month, so I don't waste money on stuff that won't help with my growth. @__@;;;

(06-12-2012, 11:53 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  12/06/2012
Below 26.35
Bust 30.5
Above 30
Gap 7.20
M2N2.35
Weight 115

Yesterday I stay home and massage like four times? Twice with olive oil, once with the bsc cream and once w/out anything. My breast were sore before bed, I think that's because of how aggressive i massage though.Huh

Today i did not have time to massage in the morning, and i most likely won't tonight because i have to write my essay that is due tomorrow..

So the growth that i recorded today might go away, boo Angry

But besides that, I am going to buy a saliva test to see my hormone balance next month, so I don't waste money on stuff that won't help with my growth. @__@;;;

gOod GiRl!

12/07/2012
Below 26
Bust 30.5
Above 30
Gap 7.25
M2N 2.45
Weight 115

Hey haven't posted in a while. I guess the main reason is because of life?

Finish taking my finals & I am now on my winter break, so I guess I will have more time doing what I previously stated. The main issue now is that I recently gotten into a relationship & because of that I don't follow my schedule..

Waiting for January to come, so I can take a saliva test to finally see what I should buy for my program..

After researching a tad bit today, I realize I have PCOS because the symptons pretty much describes me...

Should I still buy the dna test? I don't want to spend money on something I don't need since I'm a poor college student. T_______T

I think you should just buy a $35 progesterone test from Dr.John Lee's site. It won't tell you if have PCOS. There is no surefire way to make that diagnosis, aside from the presence of multiple cysts on your ovaries. The aspect of PCOS that really matters when it comes to NBE is the possible progesterone deficiency. If you do have a deficiency, than there's a very good chance you will grow by using PC. PC never seems to work for people who don't have a deficiency, but it has worked spectacularly well for some women on this board who did have one. It's worth pointing out that it doesn't always cause growth in people who have low P levels, even if it's caused by PCOS. I have no idea why that is. In some cases it might have to do with a lack of estrogen, but not always.

(20-12-2012, 05:18 AM)pandappleluv Wrote:  After researching a tad bit today, I realize I have PCOS because the symptons pretty much describes me...

Should I still buy the dna test? I don't want to spend money on something I don't need since I'm a poor college student. T_______T

I read on soulcysters that turmeric helped reversed many with their pcos! Look into this. You def want to find out and take care of it before getting into NBE.

Thanks guys for the advices! I did a little more research this morning & read that vitex helped a lot of women with pcos to regulate their periods.

I will take vitax, & most likely tumeric(i will research this a little bit to be 100% comfortable taking this) for my period.

Ever since discovering this site i have learn so much more about my body. Before i had no knowledge & just thought i was infertile.

Even if i don't at least grow in the chest department in the end, i am happy that i am finally taking care of my hormones & such.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon