Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandappleluv's Journey starting with a 30AA

(03-12-2012, 08:19 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Wow, I'm surprised your measurements make you an AA! In the pictures, they look like they're already a nice A cup. Good luck with your program.

Yeah... She really doesn't look like a AA. She has more shape than I do and I almost fill my 32A's... Huh

HOnly an AA? Are you sure? It certainly doesn't sound right - I thought she looked like a full C!! Then again, I realise pictures are all relative. (I'm about an AAA but in photos, I look bigger than I really am).

I think I'd be elated if I looked like you, hun! Smile

Yes you look much bigger than an AA. You're at a good age to increase with massage, so go for it!

Try to eat lots of protein to help give your body material to work with such as mussels, houmous, feta cheese eggs. Try to get over 65g protein per day.

Best of luck xxx

Great boobs excellent - no way a AA!! I suggest a boob roller as I hate massaging and with that I forget I am doing it as I watch TV or do it in bed lying down. Search on here and you will find the link. I also use the roller on my waist and to push fat to my boobs a bit.

(03-12-2012, 03:33 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Wow, I have the same exact measurements as you! You Which massage method are you using?[/align]
I just winging it actually. I just put my left hand on my right boob and the same concept with my right hand/left boob and massage in a x formation inwards. & then i just use my thumb while my hand is still cupping my boob and massage upwards in a circular motionin the cleavage area. But I'm currently looking at Mono's video that she is linked and I am possibly going to do that for now.
(03-12-2012, 04:59 AM)Mono Wrote:  I did post a vid of the massage I'm doing in the massage and exercise section though.
About the gap between your breasts there's a brand called bradelis who sells 3 step bras that can shape your breasts. It's a bit expensive, in another thread someone has posted an ebay link for a cheaper alternative but I don't remenber where it was.
Oh! The videos look good, might invest more time massaging with this method.. And i guess i have to wait until i get at least a B cup to try those bras.Smile

(03-12-2012, 08:19 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Wow, I'm surprised your measurements make you an AA! In the pictures, they look like they're already a nice A cup. Good luck with your program.
I never professionally got my measurement check because i have a big complex on them so I just google how to calculate it? I wear a size 4. but yeah, i think when i correct the placement, it will actually look true to size.

(03-12-2012, 03:43 PM)Mellephant Wrote:  Try to eat lots of protein to help give your body material to work with such as mussels, houmous, feta cheese eggs. Try to get over 65g protein per day.
Best of luck xxx
Thanks for the tip!

(03-12-2012, 04:58 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Great boobs excellent - no way a AA!! I suggest a boob roller as I hate massaging and with that I forget I am doing it as I watch TV or do it in bed lying down. Search on here and you will find the link. I also use the roller on my waist and to push fat to my boobs a bit.

Thanks, i will look up on that if the massage method i will begin doing doesn't help.

12/03/2012
Below 26
Bust 30.3
Above 30.5

I did not had time to massage last night because i went to watch a movie and i have class in the early morning

Quick question though, soreness in the breast means it's growing right? I don't get that, am i not massaging enough? & when i get my period, i don't get any pms symptons while on it, just so you know..

& i really am an 30AA! T___T

I use a 75A/34AA unpadded bra(that i got from my mom a looong time ago) when measuring & I fit it without it even bulging out. Since the bra is so old, i will buy a new bra to measure in when my breast are spilling out of the 34AA bra, haha.

Here is some food for thought:

While spending countless hours researching NBE, I noticed that most men and many women share your same issue concerning your breasts pointing outward. Not wanting mine to have the same issue, I found that there were several different things that might help.
One was wearing a slightly smaller underwire bra to bed regularly to help shape and position the breasts as desired.
The other was a type of massage where I used the heels of my hands to help gently push the "fat" and the breast inward. Putting the heel of my hand on my ribcage as far behind the breast as I can (towards your lateral muscles), I gently scrape the heels of my hands along my ribs catching the outside of my breasts and continuing to push them inwards to give myself a great cleavage and hold for several seconds. While I don't have large enough breasts to touch nipple to nipple, eventually I will.
Use a tape measure to measure the distance from nipple to nipple before. Do this 50-100 times, in sets of 25. Then measure again. I do this a couple of hundred times a day and noticed a big difference over a two month period in my pictures. Smile

JTX

Thanks JTX. I did that last night while taking a shower, i will now record the gap between my nipples now. ^ ^

12/04/2012
Below: 26.2
Bust: 30.3
Above: 30.50
Gap: 7.35
Weight: 115 lbs

I know not to give my hopes up (i told myself not to expect changes before making this thread haha) since i just started. But if i continue doing that, i don't think i will stop NBE from dissappointment. & instead, it will be like a daily necessity like using the bathroom for example.Tongue

I started to track the protein i ate yesterday:
2 eggs= 12g
Protein shake= 24g
Beef= I'm not sure since it wasn't measured???
1 & 1/2 cup of rice= 6.33g

Does anyone know a good daily multi vitamin pill? The one i used before was "Nature's Plus source of life women multivitamin", but i stop taking that because it made me really gassy throughout the whole day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon