Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I use a breastfeeding electrical pump in anyway to mimic the noogle?

Just wondering if this is possible? there both suction right?

Don't have an answer (sorry) but I think that's a great question and I have thought about that same thing. Hopefully someone can answer it.

Hello OP,
As far as I know, the breastfeeding pump only "pumps" the nipple and areola, not cupping your whole breast like noogleberry. Your nipple might get hurt and become prominent (I think), and for someone who has history of breastfeeding might be leaking milk. Breastfeeding pump is different from noogleberry.

HI !
I connected domes L on the breast pump Amedia Lactaline. This is possible.
It is necessary to make the vacuum in domes oneself by inhaling both pipes.
Then, it is necessary to pinch pipes (to keep the vacuum in domes) and to connect pipes in the machine which must be on ON.
The pressure between domes and machine balances each other.
The breast pump gives a very soft blown massage. Very nice.

Unfortunately, the vacuum is too weak: 330 mbar.
It would be necessary to find a more powerful pomp (batteries and portable).
A pomp force and frequency of aspirations of which it would be possible to regulate, as with a breast pump
I think that the massage with domes on breast would be important to develop breast the better and the more quickly. And its delicious !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon