Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to create a personal program

Rainbow 

I would really love some tips on how to create a personal program. I've searched for lots of foods and herbs that will help stimulate as well as massage, but it would be good to write all of it out like a program eg.

Morning:
flax seeds with breakfast- papaya for morning snack
Brushing massage- coconut oil and ginger
1 cup of goat milk

11-2:
Massage and exercise- pushups, pushing hands together(any suggestions?)
Eat a handful of nuts as snack.
Take herbs (dong quai, fennel, ginseng? suggestions here would be great too)
Vitamin E (am I better to topically apply this or ingest it?)

Afternoon:
Fat transfer massage
Lentil snack
Chew on a licorice stick
Flax seeds with lunch- lentils?
Massage with more coconut and ginger(or alternatively, an essential oil? again any suggestions for working ones?)

Evening:
Glass of goat milk
eat handful of nuts
flax seeds with dinner
massage
licorice

Bed:
massage
vitamin e
take herbs

So, i've devised something but my questions are:
-Is this a good way of doing it?
-Am I including enough?
-How long could it take roughly considering i'm 16?
-Is any of this stuff you've tried and is pointless?
-what herbs are good, cheap and easy to get ahold of that work well?
-can anyone suggest me more indepth massages?

I'm 16, so i still have time to grow, but I haven't for a good two years and I want to encourage it. I'm 30aa so i'm really tiny, in fact its hard to buy bra's that fit.
Thank you for reading my post, guys!
<3

Sorry, but... You're 16. You should NOT be considering herbs. Even if you did use herbs, do NOT use licorice. Using licorice for herbal hormone manipulation is like taking a sledgehammer to your body's hormonal synthesis pathway. Which is bad at any age. REAALLLLY bad during puberty.

What's your diet look like? Exercise? How often and what sorts?

I appreciate your advice, however my mum is a natural nutritionist and she can deal with these things in suitable doses. Herbs are actually a lot safer than many think. Although I would like to hear your reasons for thinking this! And I'm concerned puberty may have stopped, I started very, very young.
With regards to my diet, I'm vegetarian. Howeve I eat a fair amount of beans and eggs for protein. And I started recently going to the gym three times a week (:
Rainbow 

I think you have a great program here! The supplements are safe to take at your age and won't cause any adverse effects on hormones so no worries there. Because your 16, what your really want to do with jumpstart your natural puberty into moving again. I would say not to take to much of the supplements though. 500mg should be fine for you right now. Good luck in your program journey!

What has your mother suggested? She would probably be able to guide better than anyone here.

What Tibetan said! No offence to anyone here but none of us are qualified to diagnose or prescribe anything to anyone except ourselves! Any advice is at the users risk IMO as we are all so different physiologically not to mention psychologically with different body perception issues.

I suppose, but with regards to other aspects of the program, i'm interested in how all these things have worked for everyone else.
How do i necessarily jumpstart my puberty again?
And its crazy, I've been massaging for around half an hour a day, and my boobs already feel a lot fuller, not necessarily bigger, but already change! Another problem with my boobs is that they are very bottom heavy, now I think thats probably because they are so small, but are there any exercises or massages that particularly add weight to the upper part?
Thanks for everyones advice! (:

They are bottom heavy because they are not fully developed yet. You don't need to jumpstart your puberty, you're only 16. It didn't stopped. It's normal that you don't grow for several years and then suddenly experience a growth spurt.
The best you can do now is massage.

So overall, what I now know is that I really need to stimulate my puberty. Does that mean this program isn't great and can someone advice me something gentler that won't stress my body to a point that its unproductive?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon