Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Site; HELP ME

Hi,
I am new to the site and have read a good amount of threads, but would like personal opinions. My situation is slightly unusual and I am trying to find the best options.
My stats:
5'7 140lbs 36 C/small D
I had weight issues as a teenager, worst timing ever for breast development. My breasts did not develop properly because of this and now that I am a normal weight, they are deflated looking and sagging. They also have excess skin, this is my main concern.
I am honestly fine with my size, I would just like my breasts to be more round/full.
I am weary of hormonal treatment, or using anything with the word Bovine (Bovine growth hormone anyone?

I have tried massaging in the past with little no results. Maybe I wasn't doing it correctly or diligently enough. I have begun exercising more regularly, with seems to help. But still there is little change.

I am curious about the noggleberry system, but have heard such varying results, I am slightly weary. I am looking for long lasting, permanent results...and I am willing to noggle if this can be achieved. I do have the patience.

For supplements, I am currently taking biotin, selenium, fish oil, milk thistle, and spirulina. Placenta seems weird, and I think it's dangerous to mess with natural hormones in your body.

I stopped taking hormonal birth control about a year ago, and currently have a copper IUD. Getting of the horomones has given me acne, which is dissapointing...but I am finding hope by starting the castor oil regimen.

Hope you guys can help,

specifically, do you think the noggle would help with excess skin? I feel that I might be a good canidate for this because I am not necessarily interested in direct growth, just firming and lifting.

Here is a picture. My breasts are different sizes. Never really noticed until I took this photo.
[Image: photo7.jpg.html]

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/x...7.jpg.html

(30-11-2012, 05:38 PM)xnomatterwhatx Wrote:  http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/x...7.jpg.html

Photobucket terms of service prohibits nudity of any sort in their albums.

You can upload it directly to this site instead. When typing into the text box you'll notice all those little editor icons? The one that looks like a set of mountains with a red circle is for uploading photos.

As for your problem... I believe someone on here had mentioned something about topicals that can increase weight storage in just applied areas, you could try using something like that on your breasts to help get that fullness back... OR... I think I've heard something about massages and exercises being able to tighten up sagging breasts, but I don't know a whole lot more than that.

The former solution WILL be about making you gain weight again, but hopefully only a little bit and all of it to the breasts. Or at least most of it.

The latter solution OTOH might even cause you to lose some more if you aren't eating right.

I don't really know a whole lot about your situation, I'm just now developing Dodgy

But yeah... Those are my thoughts about directions you maybe could go. Someone more experienced with sagging breasts might be able to help you more.

Oops sorry.
I did quite a lot of research the past few days and decided to get the noggleberry. It seems like my best option.
I am taking natural supplements currently, nothing that will alter my bodies natural horomones, and have begun castor oil massaging. Thankfully my boyfriend is willing to help.
I am excited for the NB. I am a size C/D 34 right now, so I opted for the XL. I was tempted to buy the contour large, but after reading a lot of it breaking, and not fitting well on some I went for the XL. I hope it fits me. I have kind of a broad top in that area. so I am hoping it work out, My boobs are kind of wide, and I am hoping to get more fullness. That is really all that I want. I got the XL to cover the width of my boobs, and I am hoping it won't make them even wider. I plan on propping the domes up while pumping to assist in lift.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon