Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will Noogleberry give me growth if it doesn't cover the entire breast area?

This is the single most important question I have left, I think I'm going to drop my one-shot of cash on the CL's (between Lucy's recommendations of the L and XL) despite the fact the XXL's have the diameter I need (though almost certainly too much depth) however I need a few solid verifications of whether not having 4-5cm inside the CL's diameter will matter in terms of overall growth or not

PLEASE HELP, I want to order tonight!

Pictures are attached

bump

*sighs* why is it so hard to get information on something so simple...

Maybe no one has actual facts!

How about you not forget to massage the areas that don't get into the dome just so that you cover all that is a concern. You can start there.

You'll probably still grow. I've used the mediums, larges, and extra larges....I've interchanged them and noticed that the same amount of tissue was always pulled into the cup no matter which one I used.

It's just that the ones that were wide enough for me were way more comfortable. I got growth with even the smallest cups, but my shape didn't improve until I used the larger ones.

Plus, the smaller ones really aren't that deep. You'll be surprised how far you can go in the domes. A lot of people who start with the smaller cups grow out of them fast, which is why I think it's smarter to go larger if you've already got a wider chest to begin with.

(30-11-2012, 03:35 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  You'll probably still grow. I've used the mediums, larges, and extra larges....I've interchanged them and noticed that the same amount of tissue was always pulled into the cup no matter which one I used.

It's just that the ones that were wide enough for me were way more comfortable. I got growth with even the smallest cups, but my shape didn't improve until I used the larger ones.

Plus, the smaller ones really aren't that deep. You'll be surprised how far you can go in the domes. A lot of people who start with the smaller cups grow out of them fast, which is why I think it's smarter to go larger if you've already got a wider chest to begin with.

yeah, I think I'm going to give the CL's a go, I'm waiting to see if I get any more input on the coverage thing but I think they're my best bet, deep enough for growth and while they don't fully cover the breast area they'll probably be more comfortable than larges or XL's (Lucy did offer me the upcoming contoured XL's mind you) crossing my fingers they work well enough, I can't pull the trigger until next Wednesday (I REALLY hope they make it here before the third week of December, I'm in western canada) though since I'm waiting on a cheque to come in that if I don't get I'll need the money from the NB.

There are other body vacuum pump companies, and some of them list the circumference of the domes/cylinders. The majority would probably fit in NB's tubing, but I can't say for sure. If you expand your search, you might be able to find even larger domes than what NB has.

There are a few issues with domes that are too small. If you fill them out completely from the very beginning, you won't get much suction, which is obviously problem. The only other potential problem is that you might not be able to get a good seal if the fit is awkward, but I have no idea whether the cups need to be directly in contact with your ribcage on all sides in order to form a seal. Maybe, maybe not. I guess there might also be pain issues if the edge of the dome is digging into breast fat, but based on everything I've heard, the opposite seems to be true. It's the people with narrow, bony rib cages (like mine) that find that the domes dig into their axillary nerve and sternum. You're best bet would be to find out which company sells the largest domes/cylinders available. I bet someone on the Noogleberry forum will be able to tell you where to find them.

that's kinda why I made this thread, I don't know either if it has to be sitting at the base of the breast or more/less halfway works fine even if the width doesn't suck up the side closest to the armpit due to not being wide enough to.

I haven't the time to research others (I did a bit in the past and came up empty in this price range of under 100ish too) plus I do require certainty in compatibility and don't have the spare cash (who knew starting a new gender from scratch was so expensive? Rolleyes) for anything more than a NB at most; and that's with a decent discount applied to it.

I really hope BustyBabe was right in that I'll 'probably' still grow, the reason I'm growing a couple sizes is because due to my current frame finding a bra is near impossible band/cup wise (46A or B is hell to find) plus I'm trying all the ways I know to express/revel in my femininity...I don't plan on going huge as when I eventually get hormones they'll do legwork on them too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon