Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wanting to start my NB Journey...

hi there, quick intro, I'm a transgendered male that's wanting to get the ball rolling on breast growth, I'm not yet ready for hormones and such however plan on ordering up a noogleberry to start working on things. However I've been quoted larges (original suggestion 2 months ago) and XL's by the NB owner Lucy and I was just hoping to get a second opinion

my measurements are 49" Across the bust, 48" across the TOP of the bust and 46-47" below the bust

when measuring over the entire breast area with a tape measure (in the air, not laid on top of the curved surface) it would seem I'm 18cm in diameter, however XXL cups would be ENORMOUS given how little breast depth I have

I've attached a picture and hope to get some quick responses from other people that have similar situations/sizing on what might work best for me (likely Mediums, larges, or Contoured larges in my opinion)

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, I do need to figure things out quickly as I plan on placing my order in the next two days so that it'll definitely arrive before mid December.

apologies in advance for being between hair trimming days in the picture >.>

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think the width is way more important than the depth, especially considering how wide your chest is.

The mediums would likely be very uncomfortable...I have a somewhat wide female chest, and they even caused me problems! The larges aren't much better. I'm personally using the XL's, so I don't think you should go any lower than that.

There's a male on the forum who recently started out with XL's, and he's already filled them up. I don't think his chest was as wide as yours.

As long as you can get them to stay on, you'll be fine. I think it would be preferable to have domes with deeper depth, since you won't have to upgrade all of the time.

If you really want to be sure, try to find bowls with the same measurements and see how you like the fit.

(27-11-2012, 05:08 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  I think the width is way more important than the depth, especially considering how wide your chest is.

The mediums would likely be very uncomfortable...I have a somewhat wide female chest, and they even caused me problems! The larges aren't much better. I'm personally using the XL's, so I don't think you should go any lower than that.

There's a male on the forum who recently started out with XL's, and he's already filled them up. I don't think his chest was as wide as yours.

As long as you can get them to stay on, you'll be fine. I think it would be preferable to have domes with deeper depth, since you won't have to upgrade all of the time.

If you really want to be sure, try to find bowls with the same measurements and see how you like the fit.

That's kinda what I was saying, I have hardly any depth (6/7cm at the deepest point) so while the XXL's diameter/width is the most ideal (I have a bowl that's deeper than I am but just shy of 18cm in width) to be able to have my entire breast area covered, the 18cm in DEPTH however would likely prevent me from getting suction without having to overpump....however, there's only a 1cm difference in width between the Large and XL cups and I think a 4cm depth difference, 13-15cm would probably be more than enough for several months (Large/Contoured Large although contoured large I worry about there being space due to the curves and the sealing issues described on the NB forum for many).

As well, there has been discussions on the NB forum about if you have too much depth and not enough present tissue, the negative pressure will actually hinder your progress making things take longer as well as make it much easier to end up overpumping.

So I don't know...I'm thinking of ordering two cup sets, one with the package and one in a couple weeks however I'd rather not end up having one or both not be able to seal properly or keep suction because I'm very low in tissue depth Sad

I wish there were just an ability to order custom sizes so this wouldn't be so bloody difficult due to my body >.<

*bumps because I need more input before ordering either tomorrow or the next day...waiting on some last minute input from the customer service person @ NB too though*

ess than 24hrs until I just go with the contoured larges (even though I think they'll be too deep and they definitely won't cover the entire breast area, only XXL's would and those are crazy deep, 15cm in the contoured's are deep as it is but I need the diameter) and hope for the best X_X

Does anyone know if size can still be gained if like 4-5cm of the breast area doesn't fit into the diameter of the cup?

here are some more pics in hopes of more input, please help Sad

l

Hi Shadowmoon,
I measure 48" under bust, when I ordered my NB, I ordered the CL's. These are definitely too small, the diameter is insufficient. I'll be ordering the XXL's later this month.

(09-12-2012, 02:07 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Hi Shadowmoon,
I measure 48" under bust, when I ordered my NB, I ordered the CL's. These are definitely too small, the diameter is insufficient. I'll be ordering the XXL's later this month.

not according to the owner of Noogleberry, just means you gotta take things slow until you build more growth (which according to her is possible even if the width of the breast doesn't all fit inside the cup's diameter), the XXL's will have far too much negative pressure (depth) and if you don't have enough tissue (I don't and as you stated, our measurements are fairly close to eachother both depth and width wise) they'll just fall off you because they won't have enough to pull in.

Mine should (they better) arrive before xmas and I'll see if her word holds true or not then.

Before I got my NB, I used to use bowls from the kitchen. One pair measures about 18 cm in diameter, with a volume of 1655 ml (7 cups), I can't remember what their depth was, nowhere near 18 cm though. I was able to completely remove the air from them. (Pictures are posted in the pictures section of the male part of the board.) Use of the bowls was short-lived, due to the discomfort caused by the narrow rims digging into my chest.

So, I don't think I would have any problems using the XXL's. Although I do like the comfort and sealing afforded by the contoured rims of the CL's.

Big Dave

definitely xxl I use them and I'm quite average size female my chest above boobs is quite boney depth isn't important it just gives room to pump I don't know why but Lucy seems to try to sell smaller sizes probably so you grow out sooner she recommends me a large which is ridiculously narrow xl is still tiny and painful to use as it crushed and fold yes like pinch my breast into xl not expand my breast like my xxl I get great swelling you can still pump slow with a bigger cups
I think Lucy say too much negative pressure to stick thing what? much better too wide than to narrow its impossible to pump too narrow you only need to be able to suck in a tiny depth of flesh all the way around cup opening to seal the suction
with bigger cups place them just under bust and up over hold in place until seal is made by suction I find it easier to pump one brest first by squeezing he tube to other shut then when hat one has good seal squeeze that tube shut to keep suction the pump the other cup on until sealed then you can pump both and they stay on.

one good thing about Lucy is if she tells you to buy wrong size she will exchange or just ship you the bigger set free noogleberry shipping is good and fast

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon