Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HeShang's Program

Hi. I'm a newbie here, but have some experience in NBE. I started my journey with very small breasts (30/26.4). And now I'm a full A/small B.
Here's my current data:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 114.7 lbs
Children: none
under bust: 26.4 in.
bust: 32 in.
waist: 24 in.
hips: 37.7 in
I have excess estrogen and androgens, my thyroid hormones are normal. I'm a nonsmoker, nondrinker, and a vegetarian.
My goal: 30D

The program I started with:
> I did a 2 week cleanse using milk thistle at the end of my cycle
> red clover, saw palmetto and alchemilla - 1/2 tsp of each herb three times a day; on the second month I added nettle
> brewer's yeast with sulfur
> 360 chi rotation two times a day
> acupuncture (massaged my feet and hands every night before bed)
> multivitamin with B complex, A and E

I was on this program for 2,5 months and gained an inch (31/26.4)
Then I had 3 month break and didn't lost this gain.

My second try was using of our russian potion with peppermint tea and massage, I also used BrainWave Generator for stimulating my hormones. I gained half an inch (31.5/26.4). The result is still with me.

And now I'm taking vitex and using the formula I found on BHM. It's wheat germ oil+instant yeast+shea butter. I apply it on my breasts and wrap every other day. I've only done 3 times, but have already grown a little. Love it! Sometimes I apply flaxseed oil first, wait for 15 min then apply this wheat germ oil formula, wrap and wait for 2 hours.
I gonna begin taking herbs, as soon as I get my order from iherb. It would be wild yam, saw palmetto and fenugreek. Hope it would work for me. Though I'm a little confused about my hormone levels.

(26-11-2012, 05:00 AM)HeShang Wrote:  Hi. I'm a newbie here, but have some experience in NBE. I started my journey with very small breasts (30/26.4). And now I'm a full A/small B.
Here's my current data:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 114.7 lbs
Children: none
under bust: 26.4 in.
bust: 32 in.
waist: 24 in.
hips: 37.7 in
I have excess estrogen and androgens, my thyroid hormones are normal. I'm a nonsmoker, nondrinker, and a vegetarian.
My goal: 30D

The program I started with:
> I did a 2 week cleanse using milk thistle at the end of my cycle
> red clover, saw palmetto and alchemilla - 1/2 tsp of each herb three times a day; on the second month I added nettle
> brewer's yeast with sulfur
> 360 chi rotation two times a day
> acupuncture (massaged my feet and hands every night before bed)
> multivitamin with B complex, A and E

I was on this program for 2,5 months and gained an inch (31/26.4)
Then I had 3 month break and didn't lost this gain.

My second try was using of our russian potion with peppermint tea and massage, I also used BrainWave Generator for stimulating my hormones. I gained half an inch (31.5/26.4). The result is still with me.

And now I'm taking vitex and using the formula I found on BHM. It's wheat germ oil+instant yeast+shea butter. I apply it on my breasts and wrap every other day. I've only done 3 times, but have already grown a little. Love it! Sometimes I apply flaxseed oil first, wait for 15 min then apply this wheat germ oil formula, wrap and wait for 2 hours.
I gonna begin taking herbs, as soon as I get my order from iherb. It would be wild yam, saw palmetto and fenugreek. Hope it would work for me. Though I'm a little confused about my hormone levels.

I PM'd you! regarding your BWG.

I quit taking fenugreek pills, because my hips grew about half an inch with it((( I got my noogleberry medium cups three days ago. And I do hope NB will help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon