Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I feel sexy??

It has all been said before, and yes it is just a state of mind. I do not feel particularly sexy, I have a waifish body, small boobs and a non-existent boney arse at 31 1/2 inch hips. I cannot in the life of me think what anyone may find sexy in me at all. But somehow they do (okay I do tend to get chatted up by old men, teenage boys, or wacky drunk guys!) hot men rarely come anywhere near me, they look but don't approach. If they have then they get sidetracked by my prettier companions and their geeky friends usually end up talking to me. (I am a science postgrad and work in publishing so I can talk shop if needed).

I used to feel rejected when I was younger but now as I approach 40 next year and still get IDed if I go out, I reckon there is loads to be grateful for. I had chipmunk cheeks and a v fat face for so many years and now I am glad of it. I look doll-like so that in itself is sexy to some people. I hated being the short girl that guys ignored and feeling sexless, but now I embrace being pocket-sized. I still dislike lots about my body and there will be people reading this thinking WTF I wish...etc etc but it is all subjective. We all have different things in our favour.

Personally I feel that my body acceptance would come with childbearing and 'getting a grip' about what my body is actually for in the first place! But as I hit old eggs, it may not be possible, so I have to change my perception and understand that I am okay. Improve, but not go overboard. Finding balance is key.

I feel sexy when I am having lots of attention lavished on me sexually! End of story, if not then getting togged up in a pretty dress, wearing mascara and red lippy (I daren't wear it normally as I used to get bullied about my lips), high heels and going out with my girlfriends will do the trick. There is nothing sexier than a group of girls, all shapes and sizes, intellects and personalities, who have made an effort, are happy go lucky, ripping it up and attracting lots of good vibes! Guaranteed to make you feel good.

So bottom line is... ASK YOURSELF WHAT ARE YOUR GOOD POINTS? Then to confidently play them up to high heaven!

Doll, regarding makeup do you mean eye shadows or eyeliners, blushers or foundation?

I find eyeshadow just disappears no matter the brand! Eyeliner melts except black or brown, and the things that stay on me are Benefit lip tint/cheek stain. Clinique mascara does not budge but I only apply to the tips not the roots. Foundations stays because I use a zinc SS that everything sticks to!

Using a coloured eyeliner as an eye shadow just gently smeared stays put on me, and a lip liner instead of a lipstick, then the stain and some lip balm.

Doll, there is a precious substance called She-Laq made by Benefit. I say precious because for some ungodly reason Benefit d/c it. It makes anything cheap or good quality waterproof and oil proof. If you can somehow still find it its well worth the price. If you have loose powder e/l or e/s mix it with Visine original it will stay all day and all night but still not quite as impervious as She-Laq. For inner lid lining I use nothing but Guerlain's powdered liners and apply it eastern style and that stays all day and night too. For e/s in general Urban Decay's or Nars' primer potion and UD's Cannonball mascara is appropriately named as it is smudge and waterproof. I have gone swimming with it on and it never budged!

As far as feeling sexy I agree with most: sexy is a state of mind! If you feel sexy you will be sexy! Be confident and the rest will follow!

My eyeliner is really all that bothers me. I rarely wear anything else. Sometimes I'll wear mineral powder stuff on my face (I don't know what all this makeup stuff is actually called), and that usually stays just fine, and...I almost never wear blush because I have a natural rash on my face...Sexy, right? =__= If I'm ever in the rare mood to try eyeshadow (I used to use it all the time), I actually use chap stick as a primer, and it stays pretty perfect and bright all day long.

I actually asked my one friend the other night what she used for eyeliner, and she said she uses Sephora Liquid Liner, and that's all that's ever worked for her, so I guess I'll go out on a limb and try that. I'll try something waterproof, too, and see if that helps any.

I think if my hair were long (it's not even shoulder length right now because I had to keep trimming the dead ends), I think I'd feel much, much more sexy. Forget makeup, forget big breasts, long hair would probably do it for me. I don't feel very feminine with this short hair. I mean, I'm honestly NOT very feminine, which is part of the reason it's so hard for me to let my hair grow out long, but I still really want long hair. It looks so much better on me and hides my giant man shoulders. I'm using stuff right now to help my hair grow faster, so hopefully it helps. I want the front of my hair to at least be able to touch the top of my chest by summer! >Sad

Doll have you tried argan oil for your hair? I have coarse wavy hair not nice if not blow dried or straightened. I apply a couple of drops and it sucks right in, v soft and silky. I use some on my scalp also to stop it being dry and my head likes it.

Have you tried sea kelp bioferment on your hair, it tends to make it grow and arrests hair loss. The SKB is just added to distilled water and spritzed on a few days a week. I also swear by a good biotin supplement for hair growth.

Woman you do not have man's shoulders!!!! Your dimensions are small so it's not possible!

For a boost of confidence first thing in the morning, I used to prepare for a wonderful day-to-come the night before. In the evening, I'd pick out what I plan to wear the next day (any jewlery I wanted to wear too, I always forget it in the morning) and then I would put it to the side and place a little love note to myself on top of it "Today will be a wonderful day, love yours truly" or "You are a beautiful, confident, compassionate being and today is going to rock! - your truest love"

I'd always sign it with love - you are your truest love and it is important to remember - and know that I put thought into what I would wear, and already had decided that regardless of what the day brought, it was going to be a good day and I was going to shine.

If you remember this throughout your day, others will see you shining too. I notice the difference in how people respond to me when I am feeling good about myself and loving who I am and it is remarkable.

With confidence and compassion you will seem warm and inviting, and people will see you as kind and sensual

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon