Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie’s NEW AND IMPROVED Nbe Journey.

I took natureday's pills and liquid for 1 month and grew 1“ on it but it was mostly swelling. It's mentioned on their website that herbs cause water retention and I know it's true because after 1 week there was a bump between my boobs that looked like a bee bite. It scared me but when I stoped taking the herbs the bump went right away so it wasn't fat but water. Now I only massage but I get real growth because I don't get that bump so I know it's not swelling. And for me real growth happens only after some time with growing pains.

Thanks for the tip! My breast do not feel freakishly soft anymore, so I hope my slight growth is not just water weight. I tried on my 34A bras and they fit!!! I haven's tried on my old 32B bras yet. I want to wait a little while. I do not want to disappoint myself lol ^^

Additional details
My hips are getting a bit wide. (Not that I mind. I look better in jeans now lol) The weird part is that I am not gaining weight and I still wear the same jean size.

Update:

I think most of the growth I have received was from swelling. I tried on my 34A bras again and it felt a little uncomfortable. Sadface! I put my measurements in the 85b website and it says I am a 30A. That seems more accurate since my boobs are still unbelievable small, but they are getting there. Big Grin! Honestly…..I have never seen a 30A bra, so I will just stick with padded under shirts until I can fit into a more common bra size. ^-^

I do not like the minor side affect of fenugreek, so I might have to eliminate that out of my plan. It is making me feel a bit bloated and fat (sorry I couldn’t think of a better word Sad ) I decided to add PM to my plan instead. I will start taking the pills after I finish my menstrual cycle. That will give me more time to do a little more research, so I can map out a new plan that does not involve herbs that make me feel bloated…UGH!!

My biggest fear is losing my growth again. I still have a longs way until I can fit back into a 32B, but it will be worth the wait!

Hello Black Hippie,

I am addicted to victoria's secret bras! (even if they are a bit expensive) but here is a link of all their 30A bras they have on their website. They don't sell these bras in the store

http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/shop...e#filtered

Thanks Lady32C! Hopefully the 30A will fit. Smile!
Mono you were right!! I stopped taking fenugreek and everything seemed to shrink. UGH!!! I am going to give PM a try for a couple of months to see if I can maintain at LEAST a half inch of growth.
I don't why I can not maintain my growth ^-^ ....at least the shape of my breast have greatly improved. My boobs look pretty good for a 30A!! Big Grin

When you start taking herbs you'll get water retention really fast that's why lots of people think they've grown within one week. But if you keep taking those herbs you'll eventually gain some real growth little by little. Even after that you'll lose the swelling cause by water retention when you stop everything making people think that they lost their "growth". It's just impossible to tell real growth from swelling apart. Let's say you get 1" swelling after the first week but end up with 1,5" at the end of the month, that means you got 0,5" of real growth. If after that you decide to stop everything then your boobs will shink till it last you that 0,5".
So that you lost all your growth actually means that you didn't gave your program enough time. Keep doing your best and don't give up till you get what you want!

(09-12-2012, 08:14 AM)Mono Wrote:  When you start taking herbs you'll get water retention really fast that's why lots of people think they've grown within one week. But if you keep taking those herbs you'll eventually gain some real growth little by little. Even after that you'll lose the swelling cause by water retention when you stop everything making people think that they lost their "growth". It's just impossible to tell real growth from swelling apart. Let's say you get 1" swelling after the first week but end up with 1,5" at the end of the month, that means you got 0,5" of real growth. If after that you decide to stop everything then your boobs will shink till it last you that 0,5".
So that you lost all your growth actually means that you didn't gave your program enough time. Keep doing your best and don't give up till you get what you want!

Thanks! I think I am going to take PM (one pill a day at first) for 15 days after my period then I will take fenugreek until my next period. (I did some more research and I like this idea a little better.) I took a 2 day break from all herbs and I notice my stomach is flat again and my breast went down to 31 instead of 31.5 , which is not bad!! ( I only took a break due to my period. UGH!!) It took me 3months on my last program to gain an inch. I do not know if I will lose that half inch growth, but whatever.

*Sigh*
I took a short break from fenugreek and I notice my breast feel a lot smaller than before. My bras even feel a bit looser. Ugh….I am still pretty upset about losing my growth in my last program. This is a bit discouraging, but I am not giving up until I reach my goal………again…. I recently start taking PM a few days ago, so it is too soon to tell if it is working. I am only taking one capsule a day in order to give my body time to adjust. I am going to up my dose after a week or soo. I will give a few months before I trash this program lol, but I feel pretty confident. I might add Saw Palmetto to my herbal routine, but I don’t know yet.

Okay, I am feeling really good about my current program! I have notice some “REAL” growth since I started using PM. I just finished my first cycle and my breasts feel a lot heavier. I never experienced growing pains, but I am not really worried about that. So far I had gained a solid inch in a little less than 2 months!!!! I want to post pics, but I am still a little nervous. I had a picture page, but I took all my pics down. :/

I don’t know my current bra size. I tried to wear a 32A bra, but my boobs look terrible when I wore a shirt over my bra. UGH!

I am currently wearing my 34A bra, but the strap is either way too loose or rising up. The cup for the 34A fits perfectly, but the brand it very uncomfortable. I know I am not a 32B, yet because the cup is too big for me. I remember my breast being a little bigger when I wore a 32B. I might look for a 30A or 30B bra

If you wear an unpadded triangle bikini top or something like that, it'll still be easy to see your growth without you having to post naked pics. I think a lot people feel that clothed pics don't count and so they don't post anything. That's a shame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon