Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey guys, I'm new here

Shocked 

SmileHey everyone, I've been trying to naturally grow my breast for a year now and the info in this forum has helped, so thank you guys!! However they've only slightly become fuller than what they were... I've been doing a bt of research on that Janny Bolton book " boost you bust" and some sights made it out to be a scam so I'm quite skeptical on giving my card details , so I emailed Jenny Bolton (if it really is so). And explained what I thought and asked her to send me the first few pages to prove it wasn't a scam and a week later still nothing, so I just wanted to knwo if any of you have bought the book, know if it works or if its a scam, idn really appreciate the help! Smile thank you !!!

BlushGoodness , just re-read my post and I want to apologize for all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

Even if it's not a scam, at best it's just a rehash of some of the things you can find by searching through these forums. As a bonus, these forums are free. As an even bigger bonus, we probably have even more information here than any single book could.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon