Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie saying "Hi" and looking for advice.

Having scanned the site a few times previously, I've finally joined and am saying "Hi!" Big Grin

There's a lot of inspiring and motivating stuff on this site, it's good to hear that people can actually get results when their minds are put to it.

As I am new to all of this, and slightly overwhelmed with lots of information, what would be a good way to start NBE?

I'm dubious about taking breast enhancement pills/using creams, not due to any unwillingness, but rather an uncertainty as to how legit they are and if their dosages are indeed too low for any worthwhile/noticeable effects. Any advice?

Also, what kind of "self" herb (i.e. buying yourself from a health shop, as opposed to these ready-made online ones) programme would you recommend and the dosages?

Looking forward to hearing back!

Lenni

Without knowing where you're starting from, it's tough to really say anything at all for what you ought to be doing...

If your hormones are all balanced and your period is regular and you aren't on any form of birth control, then I'd generally suggest using pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream. The former all cycle but up the dose during follicular phase, the latter taken only during luteal.

I also recommend to make sure you're getting all your daily vitamins and minerals and to double your protein intake while trying not to double your calories. Which is easier said than done...

I'm not going to just "give you the answers", but these are some ideas on where to maybe concentrate your research. If you're on birth control, or have a hormone imbalance, then we might be facing a situation where we want to consider balancing that out.

Hi Smile

Thanks for replying and sorry for my delayed reply, I've been busy with illness and work deadlines.

I certainly don't expect all the answers to be handed to me on a silver platter and I am aware different things work to different extents for different people and experimenting will be required. Am just looking for a starting point to begin researching and trying, as you've said, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

My periods are irregular and during this week I'm getting blood tests at the doctors to check both the status of my blood and my hormones and, like my mum and sister, am likely to end up on the pill - microgynon most probably.

Throughout my teenager years I was a swimmer and had a typical broad shouldered and chested body. Am not sure how different bra sizes are between UK and USA, but in UK sizes, when I swam I was a 36 A, and most of that was pec as opposed to breast fat. Now that I've stopped swimming, over the years I've lost all the lateral and chest muscle and dropped down to roughly a 30-32 C.

(26-11-2012, 05:18 PM)Lennipoo Wrote:  Hi Smile

Thanks for replying and sorry for my delayed reply, I've been busy with illness and work deadlines.

I certainly don't expect all the answers to be handed to me on a silver platter and I am aware different things work to different extents for different people and experimenting will be required. Am just looking for a starting point to begin researching and trying, as you've said, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

My periods are irregular and during this week I'm getting blood tests at the doctors to check both the status of my blood and my hormones and, like my mum and sister, am likely to end up on the pill - microgynon most probably.

Throughout my teenager years I was a swimmer and had a typical broad shouldered and chested body. Am not sure how different bra sizes are between UK and USA, but in UK sizes, when I swam I was a 36 A, and most of that was pec as opposed to breast fat. Now that I've stopped swimming, over the years I've lost all the lateral and chest muscle and dropped down to roughly a 30-32 C.

Yep, start with your hormones, know what your current levels are. This will guide you to the right program.

Well, this was last touched a long time ago.

After a year of illness, completely screwed up periods, the possibility of Coeliac's Disease and/or Polycystic Ovaries, I seem to finally have things sorted out a little more.

After many blood tests, it turned out that I actually have Autoimmune Thyroiditis, in turn leading to Hypothyroidism, so I am now taking thyroid hormone replacements daily. Gladly, my periods appear to be perfectly regular now. So now that's all sorted, I hope to finally be able to start my way on NBE.

Thanks again for the previous suggestions made when I first joined Smile

I am a bit hypothyroid too due to another medication I was on. Hope having that sorted will help. I have found upping my protein (with protein powder biscuits), massage and hypnosis to work best. Here's an easy recipe for protein biscuits (which I eat for breakfast and afternoon tea).

2/3 cup protein powder (or soy protein/ whey powder)
1 cup oats
3 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons honey (you might even be able to leave this out with enough sweet fruit)
1/2 cup milk
a handful of chopped fruit

Mix together and spoon onto tray (like ANZAC biscuits) - cook for 15-20 mins in moderate oven.

I also used the noogleberry but I think I got a bit over enthusiatic - now taking a break due to white ring marks which I have been assured will fade in a month or so Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon