Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage post breastfeeding

Hello ladies, I'm brand new to the forum so I appologise if this has been asked before. I'm 23 and have spent the last 2 years breastfeeding. My pre-pregnancy size was a medium 32c, during pregnancy I went up to a 34d and then eventually a 34E while I was nursing. Over the last 2 years they've returned to a pretty small and slightly pathetic looking 32b/c.

Now I would not have given up breastfeeding for the world, my boobs served their purpose well but now I want to reclaim them as my own. I'm a young woman and I'd like to feel sexy again even if I am a mother now.

My boobs should currently be going through a process of having fat redistributed to them, now that my milk has dried up and I'd like to give them a helping hand my using massage. I am however slightly worried about damaging them through massage? (silly perhaps) I'm open to taking herbal supplements but as I already get extra progesterone through my contraception (IUD) I don't want to trigger any hormonal imbalance. So if anyone could give me some guidance on where to start looking for either that would be great, even if it is just directing me to another part of the forum.

Surgery isn't an option for me at all, but I guess that's why I found this place Smile. Any advice anyone can give me would be very much appreciated.

Well you should go for massage as it will be the natural treatment for your breasts. They will never go for damage but you will feel the difference. Don't try to massage hardly. Just try to give them massage genitally with soft hands. I am sure you will clearly see the difference.

Yh massage with flax the female deer exercise is simple and good use flaxseed oil for massage Emily loretta grew about 5inches just massaging with this oil.
your lucky nbe works really well for women who's chests where bigger before then decreased in size or fullness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon