Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

*Top Secret* Beauty Secrets for Women

A list of my top Beauty Secrets

1) Kiss Me Softly Lips

For the softest lips he'll ever kiss try exfoliating with sugar. Stick a finger in some warm water and then into the sugar jar, evenly (or as close as possible) spread the sugar over your lips and rub your lips together. This sweet tasting exfoliater gets rid of rough, hard, flaky lips and replaces them with soft, supple and smooth ones. For extra softness, do this before bed and apply castor oil to your lips after. Castor oil can penetrate the deepest layers of skin and soften them. Or if you want your lips more plumped apply flaxseed oil to your lips before bed. And then pucker up and land one on him! Tongue

2) Picture Ready Skin

Try using Black Soap on those pimples first thing in the morning, this gets rid of bacteria build up from overnight. Follow up by applying a dime sized mix of castor oil, extra virgin olive oil, peppermint oil, and vitamin e oil. Rub the dime sized mix of oils into your skin especially getting those acne prone areas. Steam your face, this allows the oils to penetrate and draw out inner toxins and bacteria that surface products can't readily get to. After at least 5 minutes wipe off the excess oil with a wash rag. And you're ready for the runway or school or work. Smile

3) Sparkling Eyes

See here to get the shiniest and brightest eyes possible.

4) Pretty Pearls

For an amazingly white and shiny smile rinse your mouth with Apple Cider Vinegar for a minute, pushing it back and forth between your teeth. Spit and brush your teeth with a non-fluoride toothpaste if possible and then when your done rub a bit of EVOO on your teeth with either your (cleaned) toothbrush or a clean rag.

5) Long and Luscious Lashes

For longer eyelash growth you can get an old mascara wand and completely clean it of the mascara then rub a quater dime size of EVOO oil on the wand then apply to lashes like you would mascara. Do this before bed every night for a month and see your lashes grow longer and stronger. If you don't like oils, you can mix water and honey and use that instead. I prefer honey/water in the morning and day and EVOO at night. And next time send a wink at that guy guy you're crushing on!

Share your beauty secrets! A girl can never have to many! Wink

Use mascara.
Watch sun exposure indoors.
Use Sunscreen.
Use Lipstick, Foundation.
Do excercise.
Hope will help.

Quote:For an amazingly white and shiny smile rinse your mouth with Apple Cider Vinegar for a minute, pushing it back and forth between your teeth. Spit and brush your teeth with a non-fluoride toothpaste if possible and then when your done rub a bit of EVOO on your teeth with either your (cleaned) toothbrush or a clean rag.

You want to be careful with ACV... just saying.... it is always suggested that you dilute it with water if you are drinking it, putting it in your mouth, or using it on your skin because it is a very strong acid and it WILL erode your tooth enamel and cause serious damage to your esophagus if drank straight.

I don't even drink it diluted unless I have a straw to drink it through so it bypasses my teeth for the most part.

thnx ?Emily,
love these tips
but what is evoo oil??

Extra Virgin Olive Oil!! Big Grin

thank u Blush it's worth trying

Wow, Emily you sure know a lot of beauty tricks!
I'm wondering off honey or evoo will cause little growths on the eyelid? I used to apply add-on eyelash extending liquid and it gave me little bumps that look like stys. Still have them and I'm not amused as I can't seem to get rid of them. Perhaps honey will!

P.S. Do we have to get them to the root of the lashes?

Coconut oil for dry and damaged hair! Leave it on overnight with hair wrapped in plastic wrap and inside a shower cap on a towel (or however you want to keep it from getting everywhere), and wash it off in the morning.

Just a quick note: I've tried manuka honey on two nights. I dab them on with clean fingertips making sure to get some on the roots of the eyelashes too, and then wipe off the excess. My lashes have already become a wee bit longer and thicker and are starting to curl upwards! Collagen did give me a bit of eyelash growth but I think manuka honey's effect is more noticeable since I've only used it twice. Smile

Thanks, Emily Loretta, for sharing!

For puffy skin under eyes
I use this refreshing trick: wet a green tea bag, put it in a fridge over a night and place it over your puffy, black circles under your eyes in the morning for about 10-15mins. It feels so good!

fuller, softer lips
honey
ground cinnamon

leave it for ~10-13mins

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon