Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for the Sensitive Body

Bug 

This is going to be my place to document all the things I'm trying/tried in NBE and its effects on me. I will always try to provide as much information as I can just in case this info can help someone else.

I have a physically sensitive body. My body overreacts to many things and has quite a few allergies. These issues have always caused problems for me. The most recent experience with Red Clover just enhancing this point.

It is with this I have decided that I must start very basic and go slow. For now, if I do decide to add any more herbs to this regimen after some time, I will only use herbs that were in the Natural Curve pills I had originally started taking. That formula worked it is just too powerful for my body. Somewhere in that formula I think I can find the right herbs in the right dosage for me to gain the one last cup size up I wish to be. It also will prevent any allergy or sensitivity surprises again since I took these pills for 5 months with no signs or symptoms of being allergic.

The next few posts in this thread are going to establish background and current supplements being used along with the very basic program I have decided to start with.

I always welcome questions and suggestions so please post! I think discussion always promotes better understanding even when presenting opposing views.

I am currently 32 years old. Female.

Stats:
Over bust: 32"
Bust: 34"
Under bust: 26"
Waist: 24"
Hips (8" below waist): 34"
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120-125 lbs.

I am allergic to:
Nickel
Sulfa
Sulphites
D&C Red #4, AKA CI 14700
FD&C Blue #1, AKA CI 42090
Lyral, AKA Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cylcohexene carboxaldehyde
Lilial, AKA butylphenyl methylpropional
Avobenzone, AKA butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
Octocrylene
Benzophenones (especially Oxybenzone, AKA Benzophenone-3)
Mold (various)
Wheat

These are all of my known and verified allergies by testing. I will see if I can get testing done for Red Clover. So far I had lot of inflammation after taking it internally for a week. My own small skin test done topically this past week indicates possible allergy as well.

Sulfa and wheat are by far my worst allergies. Sulfa and I put together means anaphylaxis. The wheat allergy is by far much more insidious with it being a non-mediated reaction but just as systemic. The issue is also more compounded by the fact that it typically take the body 3-6 months to fully remove wheat proteins after ingestion. Symptoms can occur long after exposure.

The wheat allergy has been confirmed with IgE, IgG, and IgA blood tests. The results of the IgA and IgG also showed that I may be a Celiac. Despite the doctor's want of having the endoscopy/biopsy done I declined. Being allergic to wheat restricts the diet just as much if not a bit more than Celiac disease/Gluten Sensitivity. In the end, I didn't see much difference other than the extra discomfort from the test.

I wasn't diagnosed with the wheat allergy until I was 30 years old. Due to this the problems from the wheat allergy going on untreated for so long led to another issue; I am very susceptible to staph infections. It was the staph infections that actually led to my doctors to finally test for the wheat allergy. Staph infections are now the most apparent symptom that I have consumed trace amounts wheat. Trace amounts of wheat from cross contamination is not enough to elicit GI symptoms in me but it will cause staph infections and eczema.

Despite the length of this post this really is a very small compacted overview. Hopefully this is enough to establish some background as to why my body is so sensitive and can react so ridiculously to even what should be minor things.

I should add that now I have been reading more about hormones I do believe that my low end hormone levels of oestrogen and progesterone may have also caused more susceptibility to staph. Even if my NBE efforts past this point are not successful I do hope that I can avoid these staph infections. The frequency of them previous to me being diagnosed with my wheat allergy was horrendous. My goal is to go a whole year without having to take antibiotics. My last course of Ciprofloxacin was in Sept 2012 due to a staph infection which was brought on by trace amounts of wheat because I got lax with my diet. Two months down, 10 to go! Big Grin

I have always been a big believer in supplements. At times in the past I have gone w/o taking them and always noticed a drop in general health and energy despite doing my best to keep a balanced diet. My body is even picky with the supplements I can take. I also need to spread them out throughout the day with my meals. I can't take all of them at once.

After doing some more reading on here, and recent testing from my Dr. I will be changing up my supplements even from what was recently posted in thread in the HBE folder.

One of the things I wish to thank this board for is for the addition of Kelp. I have never been able to tolerate traditional iron and/or iodine supplements. The immediate results have been fantastic! Considering it is also supposed to be a good source of potassium and magnesium I am hoping that it can also replace and/or reduce my need for supplementation of those minerals as well. For some reason I have always needed to supplement these minerals or else I'd be badly deficient. With my Dr.'s blessing I have reduce my magnesium amount and removed potassium to see if this can supplement my needs.

Now here's the list:

GNC Women's Ultra Mega 50 Plus. This is the main multi-vitamin I take. I'm not over 50 but I like the extras in this formulation better than anything else I've ever found.

Calcium: 1200 mg
Coromega: 2 pkts
Kelp: 600 mg
Zinc: 50 mg
Cinnamon: 1500 mg
Ginger root: 1650 mg
Magnesium: 250 mg
Garlic: 1100 mg
CoQ-10: 100 mg
Oligofructose enriched Inulin (prebiotic): 4 g
Tyrosine: 1000 mg

Well that's it I'm pretty sure. If not there'll be an edit! X.x Think I'm missing anything for NBE? This doesn't include my NBE herbs just the ones I would be taking just for my daily health NBE or no NBE. If you can think of anything to add that would benefit NBE please post away!

Okay here's my program!

3660 mg Fenugreek
3400 Wild Yam
320 mg of Saw Palmetto extract

Wow! So... basic. Yep. I plan on sticking with this for at least 3 mos before I start adding anything.

I am doing massage when I can; currently dry. I do have some of the Natural Curve pills left which I may just dissolve in some alcohol and then add to jojoba oil for massage. I wouldn't use this regularly though. I'll let everyone know if and when I do it.

On that note: I've swelled up to an F cup today but it is probably just luteal swelling since I'm nearing the time my new cycle should start. I'm really not counting this as any victory till I can see what I'm left with after my period is done.

Also I was planning on adding pics but will also wait until after my period so I won't skew the results. Even if this swelling stays the pics will still be good so I can get some advice on rounding out my breasts since they are woefully conical. Even the pills I was taking did nothing to change their shape.

Started my cycle on 12/1. In another couple of days I can see if I had any real growth.

Well, I have been thinking. Right at the end of my last cycle I got very irritable. I stopped taking the WY and I wasn't nearly as irritable. I'm not sure what happened. I slowly ramped up my dose over a couple of weeks but then all the sudden the irritability hit me like a brick and wouldn't go away till I didn't take WY for a whole day. Then kept coming back even on a very low dosage. This isn't by any means normal for me. This is also confusing me greatly since there is WY in the pills I was taking before yet didn't have this effect at all. I think I'm going to leave out the WY for this cycle.

What also isn't normal is the amount of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I normally do have a bit of it but not like this! So I am also going to cut my SP dosage in half for this cycle and see what happens.

I am also going to start using an oil for my daily massage. Nothing spectacular, just jojoba oil. I keep alot of it around since I usually use it for removing my makeup. I'm not adding anything to it since it's apparent that I really just need to take it slow; very slow.

So for this cycle I'm going to keep it very basic and see what happens. Just the FG and a lower SP dosage. Perhaps this may be all I need. Currently it doesn't seem like my breast size has really shrunk since the start of my cycle but it still is only day 4. I think I will wait to day 6 to take measurements and pics.

Wow, wow! I'm stunned! It is day 7 now and I measured myself yesterday. I am holding at 35"! I'm surprised because I wasn't expecting it to happen this quick especially after the month break I took in between taking the Natural Curve pills and the FG, SP, and WY regimen. During that month break I was still taking just FG but I still wasn't expecting to reach my goal for at least another few months!

Measurements:
Above chest: 32"
Bust: 35"
Under chest: 26"

So I know words only mean so much. I do have pictures. So here are my current pics:
order is 1. left profile 2. right profile 3. front

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now I realise current pics mean nothing without a before. Since I started my NBE long before I found this site I have had to search for a before pic. I started NBE back in May 2012 so not long ago. I found a pic of a bra I had taken on 26/5/2012. I still have this bra and took a pic of me in it yesterday for comparison. While I did start taking the NC pills in May I do remember I didn't really start seeing any difference until July. However, even if there really was much a difference from what I truly was before, there really is a difference now.

The bra is a Freya Cindy in a size 28DD. I can't even wear this bra any more because the quad boob is so bad in it. I'm pretty sure the pics will tell all.

While I'm quite sure it's obvious pic 1. 26/5/2012, 2. 06/12/2012

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now that I have my goal and I have pics up I will have to start trying to make a maintenance program. But I still have a few other things I'd like to work on and would appreciate suggestions on though I will be doing a lot of reading as well.

First, I would like to round out my boobs and try to get some upper fullness. I'm still very lost on what to do and try to achieve this. I know everyone says that progesterone will round out breasts so does this mean that I will need a PC cream? PC creams do kinda scare me; it seems so drastic and I'm afraid of what my body might do with such a "weighty hammer".

Second, my left boob is about 1/2 cup smaller than my right and am trying to even them up. I'm thinking massage would probably be the best way to do this?

Those results are amazing Big Grin I'm a little confused. Did you get most of your results from Natural Curves or FG+SP+WY? Have you taken a break of at least 2 weeks yet?

It's really not a good idea to use PC just for breast shape. First off, I don't think it's been any where near proven that PC rounds out breasts. At this point, it's just an interesting theory. I'm not saying it's impossible that PC would have that effect, but you'd be taking a large risk for a very doubtful result. It's really only safe to take PC to correct a deficiency. It might be possible to use PC to correct estrogen dominance even if you do not have a progesterone deficiency, but I do NOT think it's proven that taking for estrogen dominance alone is effective for NBE or even safe. It's still possible that it's effective in that case, but I'd personally like to see more results (or lack thereof), although I wouldn't tell people to use it just so we can find out. I made myself a guinea pig, and wasn't able to come to conclusion either way. Here are the hormone test results of someone who used PC without having a deficiency: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13320

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon