Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pills vs liquid

I want to buy PM for growing breast. i am wondering is there any difference if i buy liquid rather buying Pills.

since i can not shallow pill, i will rather get the liquid for it.

The liquid is the most concentrated form and is usually standardized for estrol content.

It's also arguable that the liquid might absorb into your system faster than the pills.

Personally I use the liquid and have been getting good results from it.

Be aware that the liquid extracts of PM are EXTREMELY nasty tasting and will alter the taste of ANYTHING it's mixed with. As with anything, you will likely eventually grow accustomed to it and may eventually learn to kinda like the taste. But the first time you take it, do not be surprised if you get a gag response.

Haha I was thinking about getting the liquid next time, but that doesn't make it sound too good. I wonder if you could get a syringe and put some liquid into an empty gelatin capsule then swallow that.

Haha. Well... Like I said, eventually you may learn to like it. I basically have. Part of it I think is psychological... It doesn't ACTUALLY taste any different, but my body has learned that it likes the estrols it's getting from the stuff and so it's decided that it'd rather associate the taste as something good than something bad since the estrols are good.

I imagine that alcohol or smoking is similar. I'm told those are both "acquired" tastes as well and the first time many people gag. That doesn't stop most of them from having a second time and a third time and usually by then they like it and actually crave it.

I don't smoke or drink though, never have and never will.

When I was at the age where most people are young, foolish and rebellious enough to get started on those things I was too engulfed in my own internal miseries to care about smoking and too afraid of losing control to consider drinking. And I've always been too damned smart.

i am wondering do i have to take the medicine forever... or i can take it for a yr and stop take it.

It'll take you a lot longer than a year to grow reasonably sized and feminine breasts... first of all... secondly... It's not really medicine. It's hormone-like substances that you are using to replace the estrogen you are not producing yourself.

Thirdly... Yes. You will need to stay on at least a maintenance dose for the rest of your life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon