Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i want bigger boobs(Help me im new to this) plz

hi there everyone!
im new to this site but have been reading a lot of comments and i would love some advice on a plan?
im a 34D-26-33
i used to be a DD but my boobs have shrunk and got a big saggy i think its maby due to being of contraception and i was on that from the age of 15 and now am 20.i was on the implant for 3 years, jag for a year and pill for few months, but on nothing now.
i would love some advice on any plans or anything to help my boobys! to an E or bigger and fuller/firmer.
was thinking about flax seed or booby sacked.
any advice would be great!
thanks

well if the pill helped you that much, i think you would have great results from eve's or waihaika's (i cant remember whose.. it was...) program, its here somewhere with dosage and everything to help you get started. Fenugreek, Saw palmetto and fennel just look at the programs and it may help you (doll had a herbal program before that I think you would benefit from - she was a C to now a DD)

There are different programs that work in similar but slightly different way. The goal is to synergistically raise your estrogen and progesterone to a point where it encourages growth. But too little and you won't see growth and here is the kicker, too much and you won't see growth. It is about finding that sweet spot which is difficult. So getting your hormone levels checked out is very beneficial because with that you can see what substances to you need to take to optimal results.

If you are serious about it, it is worth doing the research on the products and then choose which applies to you. I also suggest not buying over priced products with multiple ingredients. It is much more effective to buy them independently and cheaper too. Typically any product with the word bust in the name is full of crap.

Ingredients you will want to look into are things like phytoestrogens such as pueraria mirifica, progesterone cream/chasteberry/black cohosh, saw palmetto, calcium, maca, ginko etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon