Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Attn: Those with hair probs

Hi everyone, sorry to butt in on the conversation, but Hazel, why dont you try a coloured bleech, that will bleech your colour out and add the colour you want to be at the same time and if you buy a good professional range it will not damage your hair, i am very surprised a salon said that they could not get you to the colour you want to be, as there is alot of methods that you can use to do this, colour stripers are ok but risky to use as you may leave some pigment in and when you re,colour you could end up with some very unusual colours in your hair lol, but in my opinion a colour bleech would be perfect, all the big professional brands do them, in the UK there is a brand called milkshake and they do an exellent colour bleech aswell as conditioning products made from milk and alot of natural ingridients, there perinent hair colour is also fantastic and you get a 150ml tube instead of the normal 60ml or sometimes 100ml depending on the range. Anyway i hope this was some help. As far as thickining hair goes, i really would not use any supermarket shampoo and conditioner, they just build up rubbish in your hair as they contain too much synthetic ingridients that after a while kill your hair, alot of people say that they change there shampoo and conditioner after a while because it is not working like it did, the reason why is because it has built up a barrier on your hair and in away caused damage, in that case use a chelating shampoo to strip your hair and then try some of these ranges, JOICO moisture recovery, JOICO body luxe or if your hair is damaged try JOICO K-pak, also sexy hair do great products BIG sexy hair is great for volume. Goldwell shampoos are fantastic also. These are all professional ranges so they will not damage your hair over time, just the oppisite, also be very careful with your hair straighteners, if possible buy GHD or T3 and FHIs are also good, the new Egos from T3 are amazing and will repair your hair as you use it. The cheaper hair straighteners can cause alot of heat damage which is not good and can cause thinning hair long term. Sorry to go on everyone and this is just my opinion, but i have been in the hair industry for quite along time so i have picked up alot of info over the years lol. Good luck everyone xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Attn: Those with hair probs - by ShyBoobs - 21-12-2009, 10:04 PM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by T-belle - 22-12-2009, 03:05 AM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Anastasia916 - 22-12-2009, 08:17 AM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by laisegirl - 23-12-2009, 02:00 PM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Anastasia916 - 25-12-2009, 07:41 AM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Hazel - 27-12-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Anastasia916 - 27-12-2009, 08:53 AM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Cheryl1989 - 27-12-2009, 05:07 PM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Hazel - 27-12-2009, 10:05 PM
RE: Attn: Those with hair probs - by Anastasia916 - 27-12-2009, 10:10 PM