Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi. I think my frame was made for larger breasts. How do I make this happen?

Hello.
I'm new so let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm 29. 5'5" 140lbs Waist: 29 Hips: 40 Bust:37 I'm a little out of shape but my breasts have never looked better! I gained about 20lbs and a full cup size! I am now a 36B (or 38B sometimes) from before (34A 120lbs). I don't want to get breast implants for many reasons and also because my breasts are very perky, full and sit up high on my chest and have a nice "side boob" look ;P Since my bust is 37 I figure I was meant to have at least C cup breasts, also considering my mom has D cups. I feel like I might not have developed due to being vegetarian all throughout my teens and maybe not getting proper nutrition. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Well my question is how can I stimulate more breast tissue to grow or what can I do to make my breasts larger beside gaining weight?

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the site! I'm gonna start off by saying this, and I've said it a million times before, bust size does NOT determine bra size. Ever. The bust measurement includes the ribcage, which is a different size and shape for every person. So what this 37" measurement means is that your ribcage is likely wide across the bust.

NOW. Let me say this. Unless you gain a LOT of weight, your band size will not change. Never go up in band size, just go up in cups. So, if you're wearing a 36B, you should be wearing a 34C, and if you wear a 38B, that should be a 34D. Trust me, bra sizes are a lot smaller than you'd think.

Being a vegetarian will stunt growth if you aren't getting enough vitamins, minerals and protein. From my experience, protein is very important in all of NBE.

As far as growing larger breasts, please explore the forums and research through the posts here. There are many different ways to grow breasts and you have to know which method you are most comfortable with before starting into anything.
Smile 

Thank you so much! You have been very helpful. I have been reading some threads on here and getting more familiar with the site. You definitely gave me a lot of insight! So thanks again! Big Grin

You're very welcome! Glad I could be of help! Good luck with everything, and remember to eat a healthy, balanced diet! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon