Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is best?

Hi

I've been using the breast roller (link below), but I'm beginning to wonder if this is okay for breast massaging or should I change to a massage using my hands. I want to make sure using this is not less effective than doing a 'normal' hand massage. Thank you Rolleyes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breast-Bust-Massager-Enhancer-Beauty-Tool-Cell-Roller-New-/320823732651?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item4ab295a9ab

I think as long as you stimulate blood flow to the breast area it would be a positive thing. Myself, I use my hands and encompass the entire breast in a counter clockwise motion. I do approximately 300 revolutions a couple times per day. I bought the Lucille Sorella's Femme Secrets and try to practice what she describes there. It seems to be working for me somewhat with my NBE program.
I still think it depends on enhancing blood flow to the breast area to help with whatever program you are using.

Kindest regards,
KellyG

i think there is nothing wrong in it. its a matter of choice but i am more comfortable using hands.

Nukkles Easy to Use Hand Massage Tools (1 Pair) can also be the good option for your breast massage. I would suggest you to go for it as its been looking more appropriate than the "Breast Bust Massager Enhancer Beauty Tool Cell Roller".

Now its up to you what device you select for your massage. Hands massage is the best option. If you can practice with your hands then there is no alternate for it. Its far more better option then devices or tools.

That roller is pretty cheap but it also looks like it can easily break so you can't put on too much pressure. Massaging with hands is the best.

do both?

Have a massage routine, then use roller when you watch tv or something.

Don't be deceived by that roller!! I have it and it is very sturdy- it takes a little while to get the hang of it but it really saves the hands and you can roll for longer. While watching TV or in bed!

In my point of view, as long as you activate blood vessels circulation to the breasts place it would be a advantage. Myself, I use my arms and include the whole breasts in a reverse clockwise movement. I do roughly 300 radical changes a several times per day. I purchased a manual and try to exercise what she explains there. It seems to be working for me somewhat with my system.
I still think it relies on improving blood vessels circulation to the breasts place to help with whatever system you are using.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon