Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Last Post

Hello everyone.

When this forum originally started it was populated with 100% women. I was invited by several members to start posting due to my participation on the BEBOARD which has since gone dormant. I was somewhat against coming to ths board, hosted at a different site at the time, because I liked the fact that the board was completely comprised of women members and thought that it should stay that way. I had seen what other boards turned into, without exception, and did not want to see it happen here.

After seeing the amount of male breast growers that now populate the board I have withdrawn about 90% due to my desire to avoid helping them further destroy their lives. BTW, that they don't see it that way is evidence of their being in denial. I am not one who is politically correct so I don't subscribe to the "anything goes" mentality that upholds this nonsense. I have had enough of trying to help women in one way or another only to see some transvestite rookie fill the thread with well meaning but false and misleading information. I have watched this happen for too many years and all I do by correcting them is to educate them. This I will not do.

It occurs to me that if I think that this board is better served by being 100% female then it is time for me to leave. This does cause a conflict in that I don't want to abandon anyone. I am no longer posting but will continue to check personal messages.

To all natural born biological women, good luck with your efforts.

Wahaika

I'm sorry you feel that way Wahaika. I've been to "d' nile", that was when I was trying to live as a male even though I am clearly not one. While there are "transvestite rookie's" around here, there are also transvestite veterans and transsexuals and people all over the spectrum. Some of us are rookie's, some of us aren't. Some of us do more research than others... Some of us do not.

I for one felt that your contributions were quite helpful and will miss having your input around when it comes to herbs and supplements... Though apparently you do hold some very ill-conceived ideas of gender and sexuality. Male chromosomes and or sexual organs do not a male make. There's all kinds of scientific study on ALL the various ways in which this can vary... But when we get right smack down to the very core and essence of a person... There are many times that it does not fit the binary definition of Y chromosome + male sex organs + male personality = male, X chromosome + female sex organs + female personality = female.

In fact... As someone who has made a study of peoples personalities, most people have personalities somewhere between, and very very few are undeniably male or undeniably female. I don't think I need to go into all the intersex conditions, but let's just say it's possible for genetic males to have completely female sexual organs and genetic females to have completely male sexual organs and plenty of strange combinations between. As for the chromosomes themselves.........

IMO, there should be a line drawn yes. But I don't think that line should be to exclude "males" of any definition. Personally, aside from a genetic and physical defect, I consider myself female.

I'm sorry to see you go... but I suppose if you truly feel this way about things, perhaps it is for the best.

EDIT: And now I have come to realize that the latest "transvestite rookie" you're talking about is me. That's very rude of you sir. And I get quite enough of people assuming things based on my physical features and genetics in my personal life thank you. If you'd bother to get to know me, REALLY get to know me, you'll quickly find that you'd have to change your views. And perhaps that is what's really bugging you. I'm sorry that you seem incapable at this time of changing your rigid views on gender, but perhaps some day you may yet come to learn and accept the reality, even if you can not understand it. And I will not ask that you even try to understand it, because I am well aware that it is not possible for someone outside the TS or IS spectrum's to understand our predicaments. It seems to be even harder for men to accept than women... And I have my suspicions on why that might be, but I'm not going to talk about them here. Farewell Wahaika, and may you find it in you for acceptance yet in your life.

While I am a biological female, I have this to say to you.

[Abusive comment removed]. This forum is better off without your narrow minded self.

(12-11-2012, 10:33 PM)Luxy Wrote:  While I am a biological female, I have this to say to you.

[Abusive comment removed]. This forum is better off without your narrow minded self.

I just learned Wahaika is a male.

(12-11-2012, 10:33 PM)Luxy Wrote:  While I am a biological female, I have this to say to you.

Wow. A bit harsh there but. Wow.

*hugs* Blush

(12-11-2012, 10:42 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I just learned Wahaika is a male.

Really... *giggle* He has kinda had the universal symbol for "male" as his avvy for a loooooong time...

(12-11-2012, 10:44 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Wow. A bit harsh there but. Wow.

*hugs* Blush

Sorry. Someone had to be the bitch. You're too sweet, that kind of ignorance and nosiness just really pisses me off. *hugs* Smile

(12-11-2012, 10:56 PM)Luxy Wrote:  Sorry. Someone had to be the bitch. You're too sweet, that kind of ignorance and nosiness just really pisses me off. *hugs* Smile

Thank you! But... How can I possibly be too sweet?! I'm male don't you know? Rolleyes

Giggles.

I thought one of the foundations of this forum was not to be judgmental of others' opinions and choices. Therefore, referring to someone as "narrow minded" because his opinions about the nature of life differs from yours is rather hypocritical, isn't it...

Huh

(13-11-2012, 12:33 AM)JTX Wrote:  I thought one of the foundations of this forum was not to be judgmental of others' opinions and choices. Therefore, referring to someone as "narrow minded" because his opinions about the nature of life differs from yours is rather hypocritical, isn't it...

Huh

lol
You're comparing apples and oranges.
I'm not going to be open-minded towards bigotry and transphobia.

Thats like saying "you're a racist but i respect that your views differ from mine" um no, they can go fuck themselves.

If that makes me narrow minded for not accepting someone else's narrow mindedness then so be it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon