Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm 20, and barely A34... Help? :(

Hey guys I'm new to this forum..so I'm sorry if there's a thread on this but I've never used a forum lol. But I'm seriously becoming depressed about my body... I feel so ugly because my boobs are terribly unproportinate to my body and frame.

I've tried massage and I know a lot of people might think that's stupid but I dot have many options because my mom and sister don't understand because they always just say Im beautiful . But that's cuz they don't understand because they have much bigger breasts. I don't know what to do anymore.. I don't think at my age I can get any bigger ..

Surgery is not an option.. But is there something.. ANYTHING .. That can help me ?

Thanks <3

There are plenty of things that can help you....just look around the forum. There's a whole "method" section with in depth information on things like herbs, pumps, massages, hypnotherapy, etc.

Since you're still young, you'll probably respond really well to natural breast enlargement.

Found it ! Big Grin thanks <33

(06-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Hubbabuba Wrote:  Found it ! Big Grin thanks <33

First of all, can i ask if you're very slim or mulnutrition?
Diet plays an important part.
I was a 30AAAAA(sorry dnt knw how many A cz its really flat chested, I didnt eat much during puberty as a result my breasts were underdevelop)
Now am 32 small c(but am satisfied with it and just doing regular exercise and massage occasionally with homemade cream occasionally for maintenance)

You might need a good vitamins supplement before you start anything and PLS DONT STARVE YOURSELF, cz you need fat for your breasts. (at the same time dont indulge yourself with junk food, greasy bad fat food..remember you need to stay healthy?)

then you're good to go.

1. target on food that stimulate female hormone(i heard caffein lower the estrogen level,i personally not a fan for coffee and tea)

2. massage your breasts every day and night with a good cream to increase blood circulation so that those nutrients you been eating can reach your breasts effectively, this also stimulate breasts gland.

3. exercise to lift your breasts to give the illusion they're bigger

4. stay positive,use your will power and believe all the above does work
human brain is super awesome,when you keep hypnotizing yourself with your goal,your brain will actually believe it and modify DNA secretly to meet our goal(dont laugh,it does work but take times

5. be patient, give yourself at least one month with the NBE program

why NBE works?

what makes your breasts look larger
1. underneath your breasts its pectoral muscle.(exercise makes this muscle strong and bulky thus push forward your breasts but cant do much if you dont have breasts fat seated on top to be pushed outward)

2. fat in the breasts(you notice majority of them with really big size have bigger boobs? yea,they have a lot of fat accumulated there. But you dont want to have that big figure at expense do you? that is why you gotta eat the right food with good fat..)

3. breasts gland(when youre pregnant you tend to have bigger breasts, because your breasts gland sort of 'expand',i dont know the right word but something like that, to produce milk,regular massage and estrogenic food stimulate the gland and makes you breast bigger.

some ingredient in the cream can actually aid in the fat storage in your breasts(provided you dont eliminate fat in your diet)

good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon