Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update after 12 weeks on Flat to Fem

The herbs in the Flat to Fem regimen have resuted in some change after 12 weeks without a missing a capsule.
My breasts seem to have filled out a bit and the nipples are harder, more erect and sensitive.
The areolas are rounder.
They are fun to play with.
If GG breasts are like this why aren't they playing with them all the time?
In addition to the regular herb (SP, FG & RC) regimen, I have applied 45 minutes of suction and massage a WY cream into each breast daily.
I am pleased with the results thus far, though my ego was shattered last weekend.
I went for a walk as a male on the beach (easy to do here in Florida) and watched to see if anyone noticed my chest.
No one did Angry.
Well, I'll do another 12 weeks and try again.
I do not want to transition, I just want a pair of nice breasts that might be noticed.
My 38B padded push up bra causes a nice display of cleavage now, but I am hoping for more.
I would like to hear results from anyone who has done something similar but longer.
I have thought about PM, but have not liked some of the things I have read about it.
I have no pictures yet, but maybe soon.

You're wearing a 38B? That's pretty big! Don't get discouraged when people don't look at you, I think that sometimes people intentionally don't stare because they don't want to be rude.
Congrats on the results so far, can't wait to see pics!

Of course the padding and "push-up" helps, but I will enjoy the day when walking the beach I feel like perhaps I should put my shirt on.
Or, perhaps buy a bikini Smile
Oops, that might cause hard to explain tan lines.

Everyone says that breast growing via NBE is a long time process.
That fact was impressed on me yesterday.
I was people watching at a local large mall.
I was in male mode, but completely underdressed.
Another male walked by and I sensed he may also be a crossdresser since he appeared to have breasts that were not hidden very well.
When he chose to sit on one of the benches I sat nearby and we started to talk.
After some meaningless chat, I told him I had noticed his chest and the conversation came to crossdressing which we both admitted we do.
Later, he(she) showed me what was obvious.
Her breasts were very large and she said it had taken five years!
At barely thirteen weeks, I can't come close to her, but perhaps I can hope to grow more.
However, I do not desire to get that big.
I would like to know how others with long time experience have progressed.

Did she explain how she developed her breasts? Did she use NBE?

She said NBE and no PM.
Massage and suction.
I saw the results!
If true, absolutely amazing!
Hiding them is next to impossible for her.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon