Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Luxy's Program

Heart 

Using this thread to journal my personal NBE experience.

Luxy:
19 years old
5'3 height
95 pounds

Current BWH measurements:
Bust- AA cup 30 inches
Underbust- 28 inches = 32 bandwidth
Waist- 24 inches
Hip/butt- 35 inches

Ideal BWH measurements: 35-24-35 (full B cup - full c cup)

NBE methods:
Pueraria Mirifica (Aniterol pills)
Massage (Aniterol cream)
Noogleberry Breast System
Hypnotherapy

NBE Notes:
Fast/detox for 3 days.
Take one 500mg Ainterol PM capsule in the morning and another at night with a glass of milk.
Massage morning and night with Ainterol PM cream.
Noogle using long duration and low suction.
Listen to hypnotherapy during free time, preferably before bed.
Eat "boob foods"
Drink lots of water

You're practically my twin; height, under bust, waist and hips are all about the same minus I have about 10-15lbs more in weight.

You have a pretty good plan formed. I'm no expert on PM, nor am I taking it but do you plan to cycle it or see how it goes without cycling?

Also what type of fast/detox are you doing?

Hey kmgator, Smile

From what I've gathered most everyone suggests cycling with PM, but i'm going to try without it first and see how it goes. I suspect it might mess up my period, but Ill give my body some time to see if it can adjust.

The second question on this page- http://www.puremiracleherbs.com/index.ph...reast-herb
Explains it isn't always necessary for women to cycle with PM.
Its only necessary if you are experiencing "delay in menstrual cycle, menstrual pain, or heavy menstrual."
So if I do end up having to cycle I will " stop Pueraria mirifica herbs during a period and start again after a period is over." as suggested.

Iv read several different ways you should take PM "correctly" and ended up with a lot of conflicting and confusing information.
I think cycling would be a pain in the ass so i'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to.
*fingers crossed*

As for the fasting/detox i'm doing that to flush out any remaining herbs, toxins, etc and so that the PM has a clean slate to work with.
I'll be doing a liquid fast which will consist of water, tea, and fresh juice.

This page offers good information on fasting if your curious:
http://www.allaboutfasting.com/types-of-fasting.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon