Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and vitamins.

Tongue 

I know your not supposed to mix other herbs with PM but I was wondering if I could still take multi vitamins for general health?

Also, why exactly cant you mix pm with other herbs, does it keep it from working or is it just too strong?

Thanks guys your answers have been so helpful.
I just placed in an order with ainterol for a 6 month supply of the pills and cream. >excited<

yes you are allowed to take multi vitamins but the reason behind not taking other herbs is because pm is a stronger phyto-estrogen using any other herb will possibly block the receptors from attaching the pm and using a much less potent phyto-estrogen to fill that receptor instead. that will just defeat the purpose of even ingesting pm to begin with.

taking beneficials like multivitamins, b complex, and so much moree to list but am lazy atm will not steal the estrogen receptors away from the pm but maybe help!

read the forum thats where i get all my answers from oh and also personal programs are the best, some people leave notes for themselves as part of their research for the best program.

Oooh Thank you so much, I understand now.
Good thing too, because I really didn't want to stop taking my vitamins. :3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon