Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Sharing and Tips

Heart 

I am new here so hello all
Ive been lurking since about June of this year and have finally decided to join.
After scouring the forums for methods and herbs that could help me increase my tiny tatas I decided what the hell, ive got nothing to lose ( quite literally 32 aa over hereWink

In those first few months I was quite weary of putting something so strong as pm into my body. Bigger breasts would be a nice novelty, but Im a beautiful woman dammit and maintaining the beauty I was born with is TOP priority. After more months of reading and research I decided the gains thus far have exceeded risks. I have read some cases of awful things from pm like histerectomys, hot flashes n such. But I suspect that since most ladies exeperience none of those symptoms they could be special cases ( overdosing blase blase)

I want to try pm because I want one herb with almost sure fire results. Considering the other benfits and its sort permanence i choose to try pm first.

I was inspired by the discussions Ms Chiyo has stared and decided to try a Japanese pm ( i kno its not necessary just a choice)

[/align]
I also have read about cycling. I just wanted to share as I plan on documenting my journey here. I hope to have and give lots of support. Oh and I plan to buy a few months pm soon and any other additional supps i will use.

Oh ya I had a question for any ladies who will reply
Do any people experience any weight gain in other places from pm?
Any long term users how has it affected your hair skin or anything else worth mentioning?

(29-10-2012, 09:40 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Oh ya I had a question for any ladies who will reply
Do any people experience any weight gain in other places from pm?
Any long term users how has it affected your hair skin or anything else worth mentioning?

hips and ass will gain size and weight

Thank you Miss. Appreciate it.

PM is not a sure fire way to make gains. It is hit and miss with many people. I haven't seen anyone else replicate the success of chiyo. Others have had growth, but not as much.

The weight gain in other areas is also dependant on the person and their genetic tendencies. My wife gained in her breasts but also on her stomach.

This is especially the case with oral products. Creams can be used to try and isolate the effects. But creams come with a much higher price tag.

Hello,

Welcome and good luck with your programme, will be great to hear how you're doing.

I echo what Jiberish has said, it's different for everyone.

I used pm for 3 months & didn't gain weight. I think it's prudent to do toning while taking it, but it's a personal choice. You don't want to train for a marathon while doing it, ie, try not to lose weight while trying to add boobage Wink

The Japanese pm is very expensive and unfortunately I don't know of any members here who have already tried it to give u their experience.

Best of luck, keep us posted.

Thank you both for your useful and informative replies. Unfortunately Ive been away from home because of the hurricane in NJ. When I do return I will start ordering my supplies starting with Dorlenes Herbal firming cream from thailand just to see how I react to it for a month or so and to wake the girls up.

I agree with jiberish on the topicals. I use internal PM, but also the robust cream. Its awesome and not too expensive. A LOT of people seem to be getting good growing pains from it (though idk if it for me is combined with the internal). I have been trying to avoid weight gain on my hips, back of arms and tummy, so I am using coleus forskohlli and lipoderm in those areas while I try and lose/gain a little weight (plus robust and zhi mu on breast) hoping I can encourage the new weight to go there.

The reduction part is working GREAT so far, now I'm starting to focus on some gaining.

Congratulations on that success and good luck in your journeySmile

Thank you soo very much for that advice. I will certainly look into the Robust cream.
Wink 

I have yet to order Suplife, but Im currently on my first cycle of 400mg a day, from a Thai E-bay Seller. I dont wish to begin on a larger dose.
I am thinking of taking herbs in luteal as well as a small dose of soy iso's. I have and am considering Alfalfa extract, Fennel, and Fenugreek and SP.
I know that it seems a bit too much, but I would like to try at least and see if a few months gets me anywhere. Also, I am thinking to take only a small dose of each of the few I have already mentioned, not large ones.

( I am very small, 112 lbs, 5'6, 31-24-34, and maybe tetosterone, dom. I say this bc Ive always had a very nice fat to muscle ratio, a very fast metabolism, have always struggled with acne and am very flat chested, just a guess....) So I think maybe the extra support at a low dose can help.

I picked the supporting herbs based on a herb info list made by Isabelle. If anyone has any comments or suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.
-Fennel, for Progestin (roundness)
-Fenugreek, for prolactin (swelling)
-Alfalfa was not on the list but just a perk and support nbe supp.
-Soy Iso's another phyto estrogen support herb
-SP berries I actually take this anyway for my hair and skin I do not wish to stop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon