Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage and exercises

Sorry for bringing up this post, but i'd love to know about some of your results...i just started the female deer exercise although i was confused about the direction (now i'm doing it right hand counter-clockwise).

if i start with the japanese breast massage (wich is clockwise) would they uhm...conflict with eachother?
and it necessary to use creams or herbs to see real improvements?

thank you for any of your replies!

Big Grin just followed the First video you posted on here for the first time and after one minute my boob started tingling like crazy and itchy as hell Thank you for posting!

Yup it's really important to use cream. Imo the massage really helps with absorbtion cause when I did it with pm cream my breasts would feel sore in about 5 min. When I'm lazy and don't massage the pm would have few to no effect at all. If you're already doing the jap massage I think that you don't need to do the female deer one.

Btw I noticed that massaging clock wise or the opposite won't decrease your breasts size. I tried both and the only thing I can say is that the female deer one never worked for me but they didn't got smaller neither.

Hi Mono,

Great to hear from you, how is your progress with the massage now?

I have been doing the massage on and off, and can see my breasts are fuller but the measurement is not different. This is because I didn't do it daily, but I'm happy that they look fuller...

Good luck to your progress!

Hi
Same for me I did it daily for 1 month and then on and off. It's actually been 1 month since I stopped because of exams and other things. Now I'm planning to do it again.
Imo this massage make you swell really fast but it goes away as fast. Only one week off and I had already lost all the swelling of 0.5 inch. I gained 2“ for 3 months of massage which makes it a total of 1.5“ real growth.
Not sure if it's considered fast or not but since it's working I'll stick to it Big Grin

Thanks for sharing I've been looking for massages like this!

Thanks for sharing!

I just watched this video - it is so fast it's hard to tell, but it seems like basically she ends up moving her hands in EVERY direction around her breasts.

Mono - is that you do?

Congrats on the fantastic growth! I hope to have my own soon as well :-)

Great!! thanks for sharing! I've been searching for a while a more clear video about this massage, and I've founded this..I think It's the same??
(The beginning is funny!! with the thunder hands of the lady!! ha!)Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM

hello, the video is no longer seen , someone has it ?, thanks .

Mono, I would love to try the massages that you posted in the beginning of this thread, but can't view the videos aren't on YouTube now.. Does anyone have access to these videos?? If so, please post a link!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon