Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I take a break from BB?

Hi,
I would really appreciate advice. I have almost finished 9 months of BB pills and have had some positive results, but am not at my goal size. I can't decide whether to take a break from the pills for a while or to order more pills and carry on?

Thanks xxx

Hi. I haven't started my BB program yet, so I can't answer your question. I'm not trying to hijack your thread, I just noticed no one had answered, so I was wondering if there are very many BB users active on the forum now. I've noticed several of the posts on BB are from 2010. I'm hoping to hear from more current users before I jump in with both feet. Have you had a good experience with them so far?

Hi,
Are you waiting to receive your pills or deciding what to go for? I can recommend BB, I've grown 2" in 10 months, from an AA/A cup to B cup. It is an expensive method which is probably why BB users seem to be in the minority here. For me its the hassle free option, very few pills to take etc.

I'm still deciding what to go for. The simplicity of BB is appealing, despite the cost. I just wanted to make sure they'd cleared up the problems they seemed to have had a few years ago. I hope you're able to have your question answered soon. Congratulations on your growth so far.

Just wondering what you decided about your BB program. I started mine yesterday, so I'm three pills in. Working on getting a program page going hopefully today. I'd like to hear how you're doing.

Hi,

That's great to hear you've started your program! I ended up buying another 4.5 months worth of pills, started them in December I think. I've had a small amount of growth over the winter, maybe 1/2 inch.
You're starting from a similar starting point as I did, except my underbust was 30"
First thing I noticed was that my nipples seemed to move up higher on my chest...
I'm between about 35.5" and 36" now, I'd like another 2", ideally.

Let me know how you get on, hope you get the results you want!!Smile

Thanks for starting this thread - it's interesting! This is my round 2. I wasn't sure whether to keep going or take a break either on my first round! Glad to hear all the positive results.

I am not a BB user but I used UB, so I was a BO user. I can say that from experience BO NBE is not like herbal or any other method. You can't expect big growth in a short period of time. The recommended time to take BO from the BB site and other sources I searched is 12 months to see the desired results. Most people who have taken BB and saw the best results took it for 12+ months. The reason why I believe the BO method takes a bit longer is because BO activates your own hormones in your body so it's like your body is going through puberty again, so growth takes a little longer and time, but it's more permanent. Where as with herbs or pumping methods, growth can happen rapidly, but most of it is swelling and if they stop too soon all the growth disappears. One thing I can say about BO, I NEVER lost whatever I gained by taking it. Where I could take an herbal method, grow some, stop it and the "growth" or more or less swelling, went away. Puberty takes a span on average of 7 years. So 12 months to see similar results, isn't that big of a deal I think.

If price is the issue with BB (which is why I never tried it) then there are other brands of BO supplements that have gotten the rest of us results. So that's something to consider as well.

I appreciate the responses in this thread. It's so good to not feel alone on this journey! I don't think I would have felt confident in pursuing this, if it weren't for the candid stories of those on this forum. Anastasia, thanks for the encouragement in using BO. Those are the reasons I decided to go for this method. I'm up for waiting if it means the results will stick.
I ordered the 13 1/2 month supply of BB, so I'm in for the long haul. From what I've read, post-nursing mamas can take a while to get going because we have to refill the area that was deflated after nursing before any real growth happens. I know in my head that I'm looking at several months before I really see any growth, but I'm anxious anyway. After massage for almost a week, I'm pretty sure I feel fuller and heavier, but I'm also due for my period in about a week so I'm preparing myself for that to slip away.
Well, happy growing everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon