Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Younger Girl wanting bigger boobs? Haha

Hello, I've had some concern about my breasts lately. They're at a 34B cup, but I want to be at least a C.
Does breast massage really work?
If so, how many times a day do I have to perform them?
By the way, I'm 15. I'm 118 pounds, if that helps.

Luckily you're young and likely still growing more then most of us on here.

When I was about 13 or 14 I started looking into NBE and didn't have the money or really the means to do supplements so I massaged.

Yes, massage does work for many people since it stimulates the tissue, which is even better when tissue is prime in age and hormonal levels for growth.

I typically have only done one a day sessions but most do 2-3x a day for about 5-15 minutes or even longer depending on the time and type of massage. Sometimes people go by rotations verses time, all depends on the type of massage.

Search through some of the other threads in the massage subforum for some good ideas and instructions on massage types.

Hope this helps and best of luck! Keep happy booby thoughts in mind! Big Grin

When will I see results?

It varies on your body really. Everyone's body has slightly different chemistry.

Some of us have always grown faster and seem results quickly, others don't see results for a period of time but see them in the end.

I know I personally at that age never measured and went by sight. Then I finally got fitted and was very surprised.

At the very least you have breast tissue to work with so you'll likely have an easier time then some.

Be sure to read a lot and do your research here on the forum about healthy foods along with exercises and non-herbal programs because your body likely is still producing larger amounts of all hormones and you're still naturally growing.

Best of luck to you, and keep me updated on your results! Oh just remember you have to want this for you, not for anyone else, because only you can make you truly happy! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon