Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have more info about any of the Japanese NBE blogs?

Wow thank you Mono

I really am tempted to try this

I've only grown 1/4" this month, and I've not been to the gym, so even that could be just back fat, ha ha

Xxx

Is it just me, or do these Japanese girls seem to actively avoid allowing their cycles to lengthen? I had allowed myself to just accept the fact that PM causes extremely long cycles, but now I think I was wrong. Maybe woman should try to find the correct dose and the number of days to take PM that won't lengthen their cycle.

Cocochanel, they're charging $11 dollars for only 7 days worth of that supplement, and no one here even has any experience with it. Why not try Maruman pig placenta, which Ginie had good results with. It costs about $28 for a month's worth on Rakuten: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/

Since Whitex is a mixed supplement, does anyone know how the dose of actual pig placenta in Whitex compares to the dose of pig placenta in Maruman? I'm worried that I'll end up taking too much or maybe even too little. I'd like to take roughly the same dose that most of the Japanese girls took, if at all possible.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

just been on Rakuten to try to find the products & it is soooo hard as I don't know if I'll be buying the right things Huh

I found "White pueraria" which mentions pig placenta - can I assume this is whitex?

And Ladies Pueraria 99% is £164 - ouch

Oh dear, will try again later, have quite a bit of work to do - best earn some cash to pay for this Tongue

Aww no problem I'am happy it helped ^^
Mocacchino: placenta extract powder 183mg (from pigs)
Mellephant: WHITEX is written on a white/orange square box

Thank you again
xxx

Maruman recommends 4 tablets a day which contain 125 mg each for a total of 500 mg of placenta extract a day O_o . That's waaay more than the 138 mg in Whitex. On the other hand, Ginie took the full dose of Maruman and grew just fine.

Mochaccino I was worry about the dosage of the pig placenta too. I guess you can't take too much of it I guess. I searched that people take sheep placenta supp for their skin and some say it have lots of protein and vitamin. So it should be the same eith pig placenta right? Has anyone bought the maruman supp and ship to the United States? I just like to know how long does it take and how it work. I am still confuse with the Rakuten site with tenso. Like do I use that if the seller don't ship internationally? And how do I know if they don't sell internationally? Sorry so much questions.

CocoChanel, if the pig placenta supplements contain actual active hormones, than it definitely should be possible to take too much. Apparently, some glandular supplements don't contain any active hormones, and so it makes sense that you wouldn't get anything more than a tiny amount of protein and vitamins from those supplements. I've heard that those hormone-free glandulars are sometimes referred to as "nutritional glandulars", but I doubt that they actually do anything beyond what normal protein supplements would do, maybe even less. Personally, I hope that Maruman does contain active hormones. I'm relying on it, in fact. Abidrew has seen some research saying that some pig placenta supplements contain E1, a kind of estrogen, among other things. She wasn't able to link me to the research, but I'll see if I can find it and post it to my program page.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon