Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have more info about any of the Japanese NBE blogs?

I am saving up for this though I am currently on BO. I figured I can add it in or wait till I give BO its run.

This is some kind of review site for books, DVD's etc. having to do with NBE apparently: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.fr&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://bustup-wishinfo.com/&usg=ALkJrhiyrFi9JS-Nn7ClqBw8TnhIookLbg

I have no idea what it all means. Someone who reads Japanese could probably get a lot of info out of it.

(28-10-2012, 12:05 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  This is some kind of review site for books, DVD's etc. having to do with NBE apparently: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.fr&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://bustup-wishinfo.com/&usg=ALkJrhiyrFi9JS-Nn7ClqBw8TnhIookLbg

I have no idea what it all means. Someone who reads Japanese could probably get a lot of info out of it.

We can all pitch in and some one who speaks Japanese, decipher it. I wonder if they have an American version?
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.fr&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://bustup-wishinfo.com/&usg=ALkJrhgzGqp3h-X2_qe1IwPJUN3d6r7JIg

Louloute, how did you have the Glamour shipped to you? Did the store say that they don't ship internationally? Did you use Tenso? Maybe you bought from a different Rakuten store than I did.

When I added Glamour to my cart, it said that the store does not ship internationally, but that I could have it sent to the warehouse of a shipping company in Japan called Tenso. Tenso ships packages to the US for an extra charge, but they combine shipping, so it's supposed to be cheaper than having each shipped individually. I signed up for Tenso, and they gave me an address to use, but I can't figure out how to enter it into the check out page. This is the address they sent me:
〒120-0023
東京都 足立区 千住曙町42-4 TS142057 通販商品配送サービス TENSO 取次ぎ

The shipping page at checkout has the following fields:
Street Address:
City:
State/Province/Region:
Zip/Postal code:

Does anyone know how I can enter the address into those fields? Which part is the street? Which part is the city etc? I just don't get it! >_<

Edit: I sent an email to Tenso support asking them how to enter it, but if anyone speaks Japanese and knows what that says, please let me know. I don't know if support will be able to send me a response that I understand.

(26-10-2012, 10:23 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  The maruman pig placenta only costs about $45 for a month's worth including shipping. I think it's a fairly popular brand and it's what Ginnie used. I'm not really interested in buying collagen or the mixed herb supps like Glamour or B-up. I might change my mind in the future, but I hope I won't have to. I'm beginning to think that the combo of PM and placenta is what really makes the difference between their programs and ours. Women on this board who have used lamb placenta along with PM (there aren't many) have not seen growth as amazing as those Japanese girls, at least as far as I know. It could be that pig placenta is much better than lamb placenta, or it could just be that US lamb placenta does not contain any active hormones. Does anyone know if US placenta supplements contain active hormones?

This is all very intriguing! I know I'm a fast responder, but if things start to slow down and I stop growing, I'd definitely like to try something more like this! I've heard of plenty of people using lamb placenta before, but never pig. Sounds promising!

Even if none of this information helps me, I would definitely like to see someone else get growth from such a program!!! Those Japanese girls gotta be doing something special to get racks like these!

Btw, mocha, wtf, that address is so confusing xD

(28-10-2012, 02:48 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Louloute, how did you have the Glamour shipped to you? Did the store say that they don't ship internationally? Did you use Tenso? Maybe you bought from a different Rakuten store than I did.

When I added Glamour to my cart, it said that the store does not ship internationally, but that I could have it sent to the warehouse of a shipping company in Japan called Tenso. Tenso ships packages to the US for an extra charge, but they combine shipping, so it's supposed to be cheaper than having each shipped individually. I signed up for Tenso, and they gave me an address to use, but I can't figure out how to enter it into the check out page. This is the address they sent me:
〒120-0023

Street Address:
City:
State/Province/Region:
Zip/Postal code:

Does anyone know how I can enter the address into those fields? Which part is the street? Which part is the city etc? I just don't get it! >_<

Edit: I sent an email to Tenso support asking them how to enter it, but if anyone speaks Japanese and knows what that says, please let me know. I don't know if support will be able to send me a response that I understand.

Hey I am wondering this to. I have already created a profile about a week or so ago. I wont be putting in my order till prob late next week.

Hi guys! Lemme answer you tmrw. Haha I'm actually checking this forum and out for Halloween at the same time. Dedicated!

It is actually a bit complicated with tenso. I figured it out though! Will tell you how. Xxx

(28-10-2012, 03:31 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(28-10-2012, 02:48 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Louloute, how did you have the Glamour shipped to you? Did the store say that they don't ship internationally? Did you use Tenso? Maybe you bought from a different Rakuten store than I did.

〒120-0023

Street Address:
City:
State/Province/Region:
Zip/Postal code:

Hey I am wondering this to. I have already created a profile about a week or so ago. I wont be putting in my order till prob late next week.

So after you have created your Rakuten account - and say you want to order glamour but they don't ship internationally - You sign up for a Tenso account - the forwarding service.

Then you receive a Japanese address from Tenso via email. This is the address you can have Rakuten ship to if they do not ship internationally. Then Tenso will ship to you - for a fee, im not sure how much...

When you are logged in click on "How to enter your Tenso address" - 1st PIC

then you are directed to some examples of how to enter your address - scroll down to " Example - Global Rakuten Website " - 2nd PIC

That is the one you use. just copy and paste into your shipping information when you are checking out on Rakuten - 3rd PIC

i hope this helps!

Thanks! I actually looked up how Japanese addresses work and I figured it out. At least I hope I figured it out. What I don't understand is why the address in that second pic is in a completely different order than what they sent me. Weird. Hopefully they'll let me resend the package if I made a mistake.

I ordered the Suplife PM along with Maruman and Glamour. I got the Glamour from Amazon Japan (Amazon.co.jp). It was around $35 for two boxes of 40 tabs, not including shipping.

You mean the format is different? The address in the second pic is the same one they emailed me. It's just broken up so you can see how it is entered in the shipping page.

Or u mean it's a different address? That's my address they sent me - you should have a different one Smile . I think they send each person a different one with different codes and membership numbers.

I hope we both got it right. Dodgy that's a great deal you got on the glamour!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon