Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have more info about any of the Japanese NBE blogs?

(26-10-2012, 09:19 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Where can I get the Lady's Pueraria and Whitex? I wanna do this thing! Big Grin

One last question Tongue Is Glamour just another brand of PM? It seems to be, but I wanna make sure that it's not some sort of special supplement,

I'd be very excited to see someone here trying out Ladies Pueraria. you can order it off the Rakuten website.

As for Glamour. I think it might be a Pueraria mix. Here is the ingredient list i found on their forum:

Brand name: B beauty supplement glamour
Inner capacity: One (*90 450 mg)
Way of rising of to call it: Please have 3-4 drops a day with water or tepid water in an aim.
Combination ingredient: Reduction malt sugar, ジャムウガリアン (white pepper, Termeric, dandelion, basil, we Kyo, くすの tree, yam) starch, ブラックコホシュ, プエラリアミリフィカ, chest berry, cellulose, sucrose ester, coloring agent (titanium oxide, dirt Japanese radish, gardenia), brightener
Component charges per nourishment ingredient and 100 g
17.1 mg of 1.9 g of 1.4 g of energy 394kcal protein lipid 92.7 g of carbohydrate sodium

Thanks! I'm not sure why I thought that they didn't ship to the US. Since it's all so expensive, I think I'll only buy Whitex or maybe another pig placenta supp, and just keep using PM from the US. I haven't actually checked the price yet, so I might be singing a different tune in a minute. I'm willing to spend a lot of money on 2 or 3 supps, if it means that I won't be wasting money on a million different vitamins and such in the hopes that they'll improve a crappy program. Even so, several hundred per month is too rich for my blood (What a weird phase :p )

(26-10-2012, 09:26 PM)Louloute Wrote:  
(26-10-2012, 09:03 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I think it is another manual. Supposedly celebs have used this method.

As far as the supps,You are exactly correct. I think there is some sort of diet or massage/workout routine along with their supps they take. Too bad they are a bit pricey, eh? especially if a maintenance dose is required once reaching that dream cup goal of yours.

Yes! they talk a lot about exercise methods. look at this video. i'm assuming she is a celeb. what is she saying? someone here's gotta speak some Japanese:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://bustup-big.com/hoshinoaki.html&usg=ALkJrhhCw_xn98zN8N6ZciO0KRCqQyk-DQ

They love their thin arms, legs, waist and then a huge set of boobs. And they have found ways to achieve this! i really think so.

These Supps are so expensive it's hard to justify the cost even when it is cycled... it would run hundreds a month Sad

I love Asians cause they are so damn picky like me! I been wanting to slim my arms for eons.

@Mocha, you can buy at rakuten I believe.

This is why I am doing BO proudly and patiently. I truly believe it works and for some of us, we just need to tweek with it. Going on month 3 here along with bio identicals and I have a little more. I am not a fast responder either.

I've been looking for placenta, so expensive even in U.S.!

(26-10-2012, 09:46 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Thanks! I'm not sure why I thought that they didn't ship to the US. Since it's all so expensive, I think I'll only buy Whitex or maybe another pig placenta supp, and just keep using PM from the US. I haven't actually checked the price yet, so I might be singing a different tune in a minute. I'm willing to spend a lot of money on 2 or 3 supps, if it means that I won't be wasting money on a million different vitamins and such in the hopes that they'll improve a crappy program. Even so, several hundred per month is too rich for my blood (What a weird phase :p )

well, Rakuten is like an ebay - a bunch of individual stores - and some of them ship internationally and some don't. So they use a forwarding service called "Tenso" for international buyers. when you sign up for Rakuten you will find out how Smile

As for costs of these supplements: Ladies Pueraria costs: $260

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/puera...wsehist_en

Glamour costs: $84

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mothe...wsehist_en

Puruoi costs: $36 (and i think it lasts for like a couple weeks at most)

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mothe...nd_item_en

Whitex costs: Over $100

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.store-mix.com/ko-bai/product.php%3Fafid%3D9894755%26pid%3D347367%26hid%3D61393%26oid%3D8403&usg=ALkJrhh38cI8enFlRdwesxB7CyIDCaaqNg

ick!

The maruman pig placenta only costs about $45 for a month's worth including shipping. I think it's a fairly popular brand and it's what Ginnie used. I'm not really interested in buying collagen or the mixed herb supps like Glamour or B-up. I might change my mind in the future, but I hope I won't have to. I'm beginning to think that the combo of PM and placenta is what really makes the difference between their programs and ours. Women on this board who have used lamb placenta along with PM (there aren't many) have not seen growth as amazing as those Japanese girls, at least as far as I know. It could be that pig placenta is much better than lamb placenta, or it could just be that US lamb placenta does not contain any active hormones. Does anyone know if US placenta supplements contain active hormones?

I don't understand what the actual price of Lady's Pueraria is. I clicked on a picture of 2 boxes and it cost $150, but another shows a picture of 1 box and cost $260. I wish I could find out once and for all how much it costs for 1 month worth. It seems like it's prohibitively expensive no matter what.

I've wondered this too! A lot of us take lamb placenta (including me) with no notable difference - and Ginnie had awesome success with the Maruman pig placenta she took with her PM routine.

Okay, it looks like the Lady's Pueraria 99% Sister (Whaa?! Tongue ) costs $95 per month including shipping. I think Chiyomilk took this kind, and she only took it for half the month. Unless she was taking a higher dose than what they recommend, it would only cost $50 per month to buy the same amount. It looks like I could do this for only a $100 per month if I don't need a higher dose or other supps. Can anyone confirm that Chiyomilk only took the recommended dose?

(26-10-2012, 10:23 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  I don't understand what the actual price of Lady's Pueraria is. I clicked on a picture of 2 boxes and it cost $150, but another shows a picture of 1 box and cost $260. I wish I could find out once and for all how much it costs for 1 month worth. It seems like it's prohibitively expensive no matter what.

I think you might've clicked on the "sister" version?... The dosage is much lower - I think about 165mg and there's only 30 tablets. Good for a maintenance dose once you have achieve your size I think.

Ladies pueraria has 60 tablets per box and 330mg per tablet. Which is like 2 1/2 months supply if you cycle. Which runs about $130 JUST for pm a month.

(26-10-2012, 10:23 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  The maruman pig placenta only costs about $45 for a month's worth including shipping. I think it's a fairly popular brand and it's what Ginnie used. I'm not really interested in buying collagen or the mixed herb supps like Glamour or B-up. I might change my mind in the future, but I hope I won't have to. I'm beginning to think that the combo of PM and placenta is what really makes the difference between their programs and ours. Women on this board who have used lamb placenta along with PM (there aren't many) have not seen growth as amazing as those Japanese girls, at least as far as I know. It could be that pig placenta is much better than lamb placenta, or it could just be that US lamb placenta does not contain any active hormones. Does anyone know if US placenta supplements contain active hormones?

I don't understand what the actual price of Lady's Pueraria is. I clicked on a picture of 2 boxes and it cost $150, but another shows a picture of 1 box and cost $260. I wish I could find out once and for all how much it costs for 1 month worth. It seems like it's prohibitively expensive no matter what.

I know there is two strengths, ladies and sisters maybe why?

I'm reading through those blogs right now and getting absolutely nowhere Angry All that I managed to learn is some of the successful growers get trolly, sarcastic emails from jealous women about "droopiness". Usually something along the lines of "I hate my perky, youthful little boobs. How I can get big ole droopy tits like yours?" Actually, come to think of it, the google translation might be a lot funnier.

I'm bored. Can you tell I'm bored? Wink I don't know how you ladies manage to slog through all this google translate garbage. I must be dumb Tongue If anyone has any other theories about what makes the Japanese programs so much more effective than most other programs, please enlighten me. Do any of the successful programs NOT contain placenta? If so, that would really mess-up my theory.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon