Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help, 28 years of age already who has complete flat chest

Sad 

i didn't know anything about NBE and new here.
But all my life i've been told there's no hope but surgery.
having my body like this is really eliminating my personal lives and i reject guys who come to be since i'm afraid to show my true self.
i see a lot of girls here don't have such a bad condition as i am, but you are all experienced, if you can help, let me know if there's still hope for me, i'd rather start now than never.

i noticed my breasts gets a bit bigger when my hormone level is high, but i m not sure how to get it done since all i've heard is using external hormones causes cancer or such.

Please all your experienced ones, tell me the truth, i m tired of reading the articles that only aims to get me into surgery.

Greatly appreciate.

(21-10-2012, 05:46 AM)muzhiben Wrote:  i didn't know anything about NBE and new here.
But all my life i've been told there's no hope but surgery.
having my body like this is really eliminating my personal lives and i reject guys who come to be since i'm afraid to show my true self.
i see a lot of girls here don't have such a bad condition as i am, but you are all experienced, if you can help, let me know if there's still hope for me, i'd rather start now than never.

I know all too well exactly what you are talking about... Sad

(21-10-2012, 05:46 AM)muzhiben Wrote:  i noticed my breasts gets a bit bigger when my hormone level is high, but i m not sure how to get it done since all i've heard is using external hormones causes cancer or such.

That's a great sign and the latter is USUALLY a crock of BS that stems from Premarin and artificial progestins. REAL bio-identical estradiol and progesterone have NO negative side effects that aren't directly related to what'd happen from raised hormone levels ANYWAYS. Most phytoestrogens are even safer than estradiol. BO is not researched enough and as another non-human animal-source like premarin, I'm of the opinion that there probably IS a small cancer risk associated with it.

(21-10-2012, 05:46 AM)muzhiben Wrote:  Please all your experienced ones, tell me the truth, i m tired of reading the articles that only aims to get me into surgery.

You'll get plenty of that here. What I said above is only the beginning.

(21-10-2012, 05:46 AM)muzhiben Wrote:  Greatly appreciate.

No problem!

(21-10-2012, 05:46 AM)muzhiben Wrote:  

Ouch... That pic says it all... Let's try and get you sorted?

Many of us are of the opinion that if you can at all afford it - get a base reading of your hormone levels throughout your entire cycle BEFORE starting. If you have insurance and are seeing a doctor on a regular basis, you could bring it up on your next checkup. If not, the least expensive comprehensive test I've seen is here: http://zionpharmacy.com/hormone-saliva-testing/

Once you get that, It'll become much easier to figure out what you need the most work on, or if you're already fairly well balanced, in which case we can try a completely balanced plan.

(21-10-2012, 02:26 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Many of us are of the opinion that if you can at all afford it - get a base reading of your hormone levels throughout your entire cycle BEFORE starting. If you have insurance and are seeing a doctor on a regular basis, you could bring it up on your next checkup. If not, the least expensive comprehensive test I've seen is here: http://zionpharmacy.com/hormone-saliva-testing/

Thank you so much, it's so hard to find real help from ppl who don't judge, (tears) I was told as long as i have my period, i'm normal and nothing to worry about, that's easy for others to say but terrible for me to live with.

I've just send zion an email to place an order, since it's sunday i couldnt call. It's really affordably priced. Hoping to start as soon as possible now.

I might have a bit higher level of male hormones due to body hair and acne. And a bit lack of estrone since i'm stick skinny, the only time i'm able to gain a bit weight is when i'm in love(raises my hormone level), but then the relationship never happens so will drop back to original.

my menstrual cycle is regular and my flat chest gets tender and acne comes with cramps, but i took care of the cramps by eating more beef which supplied me iron. but then again when i'm in love, the cramps doesn't come even if i don't eat iron. Guess female hormones were lacking after all, now just waiting for the test results, :|

(21-10-2012, 02:26 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  That's a great sign and the latter is USUALLY a crock of BS that stems from Premarin and artificial progestins. REAL bio-identical estradiol and progesterone have NO negative side effects that aren't directly related to what'd happen from raised hormone levels ANYWAYS. Most phytoestrogens are even safer than estradiol. BO is not researched enough and as another non-human animal-source like premarin, I'm of the opinion that there probably IS a small cancer risk associated with it.

I have tried progesterone cream before, only for two days and my throat started swelling and in pain, so i got scared and stopped, wish i've found you guys sooner, mostly because i gave up hope back then, shouldn't have given up Sad

hormones works magic and the raised results don't bounce back i noticed, unlike many articles said they will shrink back when stop using. Tho i'm not sure which hormones is doing the work, since it's my body produced and stimulated by my mood to be with someone. Now i see the magic of love is all in the hormones to change my body.

(22-10-2012, 08:45 AM)guthrax Wrote:  Hi Muzhiben,
I would like to suggest that you try out this combination of herbal pills and massage cream both based on phytoestrogens. While there are many who are sceptical about herbal pills or creams for breast enhancement, the fact is that this concept has many satisfied users.

My mom is a herbalist and I don't have issues with herbs, she actually has her secret recipe for middle aged women to regain hormones, i've seen her happy customers, and when i tried the same stuff, i can feel the difference as well, especially the week before and right after my cycle. Which i just decide to restart using to pump my own hormones.

Things like soy(asian's everyday food) and radix puerariae, royal jelly doesn't seem to give a result for me, i understand all herbs are effective but on different people, if my body is not sensitive to that herb's content then it won't work.

I'm waiting for the balance test now which i just placed an order, good to know it can be such inexpensive that's savior rather than trying to figure out on my own.

If i happen to be all balanced, then the only issue would be the receptors in my breasts, they must be extremely insensitive to not grow at all during puberty.

so far the only time they grew a bit, is through my self produced hormones and the results are stable, my goal is not to mess up with my own body's hormones but to pump them, in the mean time i'm doing massages for all i can and upper body exercises too.

I'm not sure if there are others are in the same bad condition as i am, i wish to learn and share for as much as i can here. I've seen a really pretty girl back in school days, and she was completely flat as me, and she look sad always, i wear a fake bra so i ease myself from public attention, but i know exactly how she feels as a girl who has a chest of a guy, it is unfair but it's still our lives to live with. Sad

(22-10-2012, 08:45 AM)guthrax Wrote:  Hi Muzhiben,

I would like to suggest that you try out this combination of herbal pills and massage cream both based on phytoestrogens.

Why don't you quit spamming for just a single company's products and offer real advice or go away? If you have none to offer... Then shush and start learning. Then offer it.

Muzhiben... While SOME women on these boards have had success with breast actives, most have not, and the company is very good at bad marketing practices and deception.

I and many others do not generally recommend the "miracle pill" method. These "one-pill" combinations are generally too weak to do anything, and can occasionally actually be bad, either causing loss of tissue or even other negative side effects, which they quite often don't even warn you about being possible. The reason for this is because they try to be a "kitchen sink" and include absolutely everything even SUSPECTED of being estrogenic, all at the same time. And sometimes what you need to grow with is more progesterone anyways! AND!!!! If they even claim to be progestogenic at all, they're claiming it's Wild Yam that's doing it, which has already been debunked over and over again.

It is generally possible for most women to put together a reasonable plan for less money than BreastActives and more effective due to being tailored to their own bodies.

(22-10-2012, 11:48 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Why don't you quit spamming for just a single company's products and offer real advice or go away? If you have none to offer... Then shush and start learning. Then offer it.

Muzhiben... While SOME women on these boards have had success with breast actives, most have not, and the company is very good at bad marketing practices and deception.

I and many others do not generally recommend the "miracle pill" method. These "one-pill" combinations are generally too weak to do anything, and can occasionally actually be bad, either causing loss of tissue or even other negative side effects, which they quite often don't even warn you about being possible. The reason for this is because they try to be a "kitchen sink" and include absolutely everything even SUSPECTED of being estrogenic, all at the same time. And sometimes what you need to grow with is more progesterone anyways! AND!!!! If they even claim to be progestogenic at all, they're claiming it's Wild Yam that's doing it, which has already been debunked over and over again.

It is generally possible for most women to put together a reasonable plan for less money than BreastActives and more effective due to being tailored to their own bodies.

Drew you are the sweetest, i don't ever try on anything smell fishy to me, and i know how many companies out there are targeting people who are in desperate needs, taking advantage of their weakness for profit, while throwing those customers in deeper depression.

I'm excited that you are experienced in hormone adjustments, that is my goal too. One is to increase hormone levels either by intake or stimulate my own body to produce more, the other is to increase sensitivity of the hormone receptors in my breasts, through massage or muscle stimulator(which i'm currently using)

hope hope hope...

Hi muzhiben!

Just popped in here as you asked whether anyone is in the same condition as you so I thought I'd wave hello! Yes! I'm just like you. I don't fit in any bras and even in an A cup, the bra gapes out Sad I'm not even a quarter of the cup! I'm in my 30s and tried Bountiful Breast which I had success with but due to not being the right temperature, I've stopped

Just nearly finished up on using the Rockmelon ringtone for 10 days and twice daily massages.

Test result is back, turns out i'm low on estrone and estradiol
progesterone is fine for now, so no more PC

DHEA in the low range

Cortisol too high, and Androstenedione is way too high. That's probably the main reason for my acne.

Can i use maca to increase DHEA, and how to i increase my estrone and estradiol?

(01-11-2012, 03:17 PM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  Hi muzhiben!

Just popped in here as you asked whether anyone is in the same condition as you so I thought I'd wave hello! Yes! I'm just like you. I don't fit in any bras and even in an A cup, the bra gapes out Sad I'm not even a quarter of the cup! I'm in my 30s and tried Bountiful Breast which I had success with but due to not being the right temperature, I've stopped

Just nearly finished up on using the Rockmelon ringtone for 10 days and twice daily massages.

OMGGG, b00biel0ve you are such an inspiration, and yes you were just like me, but now you are all good, trust me, i don't need anything bigger, AA would make me happy like wah.

I didn't have a mother when i was young as i was raised by homo males, wish i could have started these earlier and come to you guys sooner, but i've just looked at your post and felt maybe is not too late, hopefully.

I'm not sure about proteins, i noticed even if i starved for days my breast will still grow on hormones, wonder where the fat came from but that's what happened. i wonder what types of hormones are in your herbal supplements.
Have you gotten your hormones checked as well? i noticed PC cream even distilled can add a strong amount to my blood stream, which make me decided to check them regularly while i'm doing this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon